The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cheko Checking

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

Cheko Checking Empty
PostSubject: Cheko Checking   Cheko Checking EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 7:33 pm

Getting the trading route back up was critical now with the Romulans driven from Federation Space and the goals of the Pact to return space faring peace between the Phoenix Federation and the United Federation of Planets. Anna and her staff were the first to jump at the opportunity to bring trading back to the relationship.

The T-Rex was loaded with Dilithium and headed to Starbase 185 and Journet 5 on the quad track between the four stations in the new Pact alliance. The events should have been nothing more than load and unload.

Geyn was getting dressed when Caitlin came back into their quarters from a morning of working out. Cheko looked at Wu, "Where were you?"

"Working out.", Caitlin responded.

"How can I believe you?", Cheko asked.

"What?", Caitlin responded.

"I was reviewing the ship logs from the package incident. I know that you could have saved the package. You allowed it to be taken by the Federation and you allowed a second file transfer to occur to the Romulan Flag Ship. The evidence is right before your eyes.", Geyn glared at Caitlin.

"I don't know what you are talking about.", Caitlin responded.

"I am the Saurian. I am the lizard but you are the one who speaks with a forked tongue.", Cheko mocked.

"Look. I don't have to answer to you.", Caitlin snapped.

"Who do you answer to?", Cheko snapped back.

"Things are done a certain way.", Caitlin responded.

"Does Hunt know what you have done?", Cheko asked.

"Things are done a certain way. Lets just leave it at that.", Caitlin tried to calm the situation.

"How about Branson? Does she know?", Cheko demanded.

"Look, Star Fleet Intelligence and those in the Phoenix Federation who understand the big picture thought it best that the balance of power be maintained. The Phoenix Federation has the Red Queen. The Federation now has the Beta Package. The Romulans needed one too. It is critical to maintaining an equal balance of power and therefore maintaining peace.", Caitlin snapped, already saying too much.

"Who decides?", Cheko demanded.

"Things are outside of our control.", Caitlin started to get changed.

Geyn was furious with his beloved. She was very, very dangerous. She helped the Romulans get the AI technology. She let the Federation steal the package. Geyn wanted to run screaming from the room.

"Are you showering before going to the bridge to relieve Anna?", Caitlin asked dropping her towel.

The Saurian looked over. Damn she was fine. Geyn should have left. Caitlin will never change. She is a spy at heart and she plays things from all sides. He should just run away. He looked over at his beautiful friend.

Geyn walked in and stepped into the shower. When all is said and done, he is a man, her man.

Posted by:

Geyn Cheko
Written by T'Zohl of Vulcan
Helmsman
Cargo Ship T-Rex - Phoenix Colony
Phoenix Federation
Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

Cheko Checking
Page 1 of 1