The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Cold War – Branson is bizarre, all right...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Acrylos Teero

The Cold War – Branson is bizarre, all right... Empty
PostSubject: The Cold War – Branson is bizarre, all right...   The Cold War – Branson is bizarre, all right... EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 6:16 am

have said all along that this person should not be running the colony. I have engaged in debate with Admiral Veltkamp about her leadership and now with the planet plunged into a bitter cold war around the use of Omega Slice laden torpedoes, where is our illustrious leader?

She is at the shopping mall buying shoes. Nicole is pathetic and embarrassing. At least, she is no longer in charge of the Academy, that role has fallen to the cradle robbing Vincent Viceroy, him with his 1/2 his age plaything Bobbi-Lee Kennedy prancing around the Academy searching for the next student leader. I will never understand how this colony continues to grow.

This is whom is in charge...

Peace sign.... Pathetic. I chose to follow her throughout her journey of discovery to find her gathering make up, hair products and cute hats. This is the person who represents us in the cold war with the Romulans, who will represent us when the renegade Admiral Hunt arrives. The whole thing is pathetic.

I followed her into a beautiful restaurant. She sat down and ordered the Picard Chardonnay. Within moments, she was joined by Dr. Velta Varno, her Cardassian half-breed concubine. The girls enjoyed some pasta and walked right past me. Nicole looked at me. She had to know I had been following her. She grabbed Velta, the one she calls Velvet around the waste and the Cardassian gave me the peace sign.

I was embarrassed at being discovered but the evidence continues to mount. Nicole should not be running the colony. The more I mention it, the more I am shocked at the letters to the Omega News Network in support of Vice Admiral Branson.

An Example --

Dear Editor,

Vice Admiral Branson, our governor has built or assisted in the building of four cities, housing for people who lived in dirt caves, a fabulous hospital, schools for our children and now the Branson Bazaar. The Omega Colony is a wonderful place to live and we owe that to her.

Get off her back

Branson Backer...

I could not believe what I was reading. Unbelievable.

Posted by:

Christine T'Nley
Omega News Network
Omega Colony
Omega Fleet

The Cold War – Branson is bizarre, all right... Colette_modelThe Cold War – Branson is bizarre, all right... B07
Back to top Go down

The Cold War – Branson is bizarre, all right...
Page 1 of 1