The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Zaranite Mess is coming

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

The Zaranite Mess is coming Empty
PostSubject: The Zaranite Mess is coming   The Zaranite Mess is coming EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 2:33 pm

As we near the end of the interviews, which will conclude next Saturday morning with the gala announcement of the results of the audit, I would like everyone to start to lay the ground work for the next mission, the Zaranite Mess.

Those who served on the original USS Providence will remember all the trouble posed by the Zaranites. These are a Beta Quadrant species of scavengers. They are no match for any of our ships but they are gonna begin a terrorist war against the colony. I would like them to become car bombers, store front bombers and other acts of terror.

We will be the superpower in this situation but there is no way to win a terrorist war. The mission will be how the colony is able to pull together regardless of race when the Zaranites spread their terrorism from Kalama to Vorta'Rome. Klingon and Romulan alike will experience the horrors of the terrorist war.

I would like to keep the chaos going for a couple of weeks. I will be back from my vacation on Thursday or Friday to work on the concluding audit report and to help start the Zaranite mess. The gala announcement will be scarred by the first terrorist attack.

Give this some thought....

Stan

Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

The Zaranite Mess is coming
Page 1 of 1