The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Commodore Viceroy, I Presume

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bunny Branson

Commodore Viceroy, I Presume Empty
PostSubject: Commodore Viceroy, I Presume   Commodore Viceroy, I Presume EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 7:31 pm

Vincent looked at the picture of Bobbi-Lee and thought of the explosions that have befallen his colony. He thought of the tragic attack on the data crystals and what was lost. He thought of Commander Tania Branson and her beautiful daughter Nicole. He thought of what he did to Tania and the others for failing to protect the colony.

Vincent looked at Bobbi-Lee's image once more, "Forgive me, my sweet. I will protect the others."

Vincent walked into Nicole's office knowing that he was not here to prevent her from being stupid, from going to Raider Central and to protect his colony from the attack or worse from Ishka and his underground.

God, this was the hardest thing he ever had to do. Vincent took the one pip off his collar and laid it on Nicole's desk.

Vincent flew around the colony for a while before heading home. Olivia was there holding baby Nicole Viceroy. Vincent looked at the little girl, "We need to get you a cool nickname, Babe. Having two Nicoles to worry about is too confusing for me."

Olivia looked at Vincent, "Admiral, you are missing a pip."

Vincent looked at Olivia and started to cry. Olivia put her hand on his shoulder, "Commodore Viceroy, I presume."

Vincent looked up at his Orion hybrid girlfriend, "Yes, Ma'am."

Posted by:

Commodore Vincent Viceroy
Military Commander in Chief
Phoenix Colony
Phoenix Federation
Back to top Go down

Commodore Viceroy, I Presume
Page 1 of 1