The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Directions

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

Directions Empty
PostSubject: Directions   Directions EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 6:54 pm

Obviously the "Stay Nicole Stay" mission will end up with Nicole returning to the role of Vice President and I hope will end up with Nicole becoming Governor of the Colony but that is still open to the writer's perspective. I would like to be rid of Cleveland Powers and the criminal element in the Government by the end of the current story arc.

Orchid Coren will again be forced back in to the Mirror Universe to close the rift. This will be an recurring storyline. She will return and bring love to Nicole and then tear her heart again. Many mirror universe characters are very cool but cannot be part of the main story. This will tear out Nicole's heart and Magenta will feel sorry for her and go back to Nicole. Like all great soap opera's the status quo is eventually restored.

After restoring the Tanmesad to Galor Class, there is much interest in my Cardassian ship again amongst my regular writers. After nearly 4 months on the colony, it may be time to branch it off on to its own site and get going again. This was sparked by the Babylon Project Mission and Cam and I have a lot of conversations about it. I wanted to continue the Babylon Mission to explore these races longer. No one else was interested in that in relation to the colony but.... Maybe we could take the Tanmesad into the Babylon Universe. This is not 100% approved yet but we are moving in the direction of using the Tanmesad to enter the rift to take Orchid back only to have it accidentally thrust into the Babylon Universe. This will be set up next week if I can convince Leanne and Nat to follow us.

Great job on the recovery from the data loss. After a brief slow down, the colony is once again booming. I love you guys!

Stan

Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

Directions
Page 1 of 1