The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Admiral William Wells’s Personal Log - Interesting Development

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

Admiral William Wells’s Personal Log - Interesting Development Empty
PostSubject: Admiral William Wells’s Personal Log - Interesting Development   Admiral William Wells’s Personal Log - Interesting Development EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 2:52 pm

Wells Personal Log Stardate 63702.76

I j ust recieved a report on my desk stating that the U.S.S Wrath of Achillies has come under fire by the U.S.S. Angelus. The Angelus has just sent out a SOS stating that the Achillies damaged their Power distrabuition systems. I also recieved a notice stating that in a show of force the city of Atlantica tested out a new drone weapon system on a dried lake a few miles from Atlantica. The lake bed is now a smoking crater. They said it was just one drone. According to the breif i recieved from The AG Research team the drone weapon is An extremely powerful cross-projectile/energy weapons, shaped like a meter-long squid, capable of autonomously targeting and destroying its target, even if it is moving extremely fast. Drones are partially intelligent weapons that are capable of seeking, tracking, and engaging targets on their own accord. They are normally controlled by an bio interface Control Chair that reads the operator's mind and can send thousands of drones swarming to attack an entire fleet at once. They appear to be guided by a central control system using various available sensors and can be controlled either by continuous operator control, or in a fire-and-forget manner.

An active drone envelops a bright yellow glow. For normal operations, a ZPM is required, Drones also need an outside power source, and will shut down in mid-flight if this power source is disabled. A drone was observed causing a relatively small explosion on impact, Conversely, two Drone Weapons are enough to completely destroy a Nebula Class Ship if it hits a critical spot and a single drone can seriously damage a Shuttle Craft Drones have the ability to shield itself from impact with matter to a certain degree. Drones have also been observed passing through ships, with unused ones heading back to their launch site, and can be used under water.

What are we going to do if they decide to go to war with the Romulans as i know thier acting Mayor is very unhappy with them at the moment especially after they tried to kill him and his family the last time he was there. Maybe the Omega Fleet should find them a new planet. Since their able to generate enoug power to mass replicate what they need for a city in a matter of days they could build thier city somewhere else. I'll have to talk with Tim and Nicole and see where we can move them. Somewhere close if we need thier help but far enough away that they Romulans will go after them first. Next I think we need to get the Romulans off the planet I just dont trust them. With Hunt coming maybe he can get them out.
Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

Admiral William Wells’s Personal Log - Interesting Development
Page 1 of 1