The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Strawberries and Cream

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

Strawberries and Cream Empty
PostSubject: Strawberries and Cream   Strawberries and Cream EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 4:55 am

Evangeline went to see Taryn at her apartment near the Academy. She smiled when she told Colonel Strausser that Dr. Greene is now certain the regeneration bath will help with her arm that was lost after the Omega Incident at Kalama.

Taryn was usually upbeat. She was usually all about telling the students of the Phoenix Colony's Omega Academy about the horrors of war and that everyone would not have access to the medical superiority available here on the colony but today, it was a struggle. She was sore and having difficulty moving.

"Why do you keep coming here?", Taryn asked.

"For you, Colonel. I am a soldier and Dragon. We serve our own.", Evangeline smiled.

"As I have told you, the Phoenix Defence League could easily have hired a nurse for me.", Taryn responded.

"I did it for you, Colonel.", Evangeline looked back as Taryn struggled to her feet and undid her shirt.

Evangeline helped the Colonel into the tub, "Skye says the arm will begin to regenerate in the next 24 hours."

"You are wonderful.", Taryn put her arm on Evangeline, "No, really. You are wonderful."

Evangeline flicked some water at the Colonel. Taryn giggled for the first time in too long. Evangeline flicked some water again accidentally reaching too deep in the water of the regeneration bath touching Taryn on the leg.

"Oh baby.", Taryn laughed.

Evangeline grabbed her good knee. Taryn squirmed with a giggle. Evangeline's hand slipped moving towards her groin. Taryn looked at Evangeline, "I am sorry."

Evangeline looked at Taryn forcing her hand deep between her legs, "I am not."

"I am hideous. This is the message that I am trying to send to my students. War turns you ugly.", Taryn exclaimed in between very deep breaths.

"You could never be hideous, Colonel.", Evangelne leaned forward and kissed her deeply on the mouth.

Evangeline helped Taryn from the tub and the Dragon Special Ops Officer literally carried her to the bed laying her naked body on the bed before disappearing on a "black" ops mission of her own between her legs. Taryn screamed very loudly as she orgasmed on the bed.

"What about Major Tanus?", Taryn looked at Evangeline.

"I can take care of the Major.", Vengeance responded.

Taryn wiggled into her wheel chair. Evangeline was about to leave when Taryn grabbed her leg, "Not so fast, Marine."

Taryn took Evangeline by the hand and let her to the nightstand. She pulled her pants down and sat the beautiful marine up on the nightstand. This was supposed to be about making Taryn feel better...

Not about making Evangeline feel wonderful. Evangeline felt incredible...

Posted by:

Major Evangeline Todd
Caregiver - Colonel Taryn Strausser
Phoenix Colony
Phoenix Federation

Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

Strawberries and Cream
Page 1 of 1