The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Award Winning Ingenuity

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

Award Winning Ingenuity Empty
PostSubject: Award Winning Ingenuity   Award Winning Ingenuity EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 7:10 pm

Everyone knows we give out a lot of posting awards on the colony. I am 100% not against acknowledging the efforts of someone who has written something cool or exciting.

These awards are not often acknowledged in a news post and require the writers to check their bios to see their awards history but I thought I would acknowledge two today.

I have awarded Colonel Acrylos Teero a four star writing performance award for his amazing Birth of Technology post which was actually written over the last two days. Nat is still young and developing and this was an outstanding story. We love him for his pictures and creativity.

In addition, I have given Christine T'Nley the service medal for her help in adding layers, colour and presentation to the story. Leanne has done this for a lot of us over the past 2 years and we love her for it. She should be rewarded for her amazing ability to read something and make it more colourful with great language. We love ya, dear!

Posted by:

Nicole Branson
Chancellor - Omega Academy
Phoenix Colony
Phoenix Federation

Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

Award Winning Ingenuity
Page 1 of 1