The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Governor's Gaze

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

A Governor's Gaze Empty
PostSubject: A Governor's Gaze   A Governor's Gaze EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 6:20 pm

Nicole looked out from Governor's Station at the hustle and bustle of construction. There were ships from the Star Fleet's Beta Quadrant exploration project, from the Colony Fleet and even some from New Terra bringing parts from the Baku Territory to Second Corinthians, the Betazoid Station orbiting the colony. It would not be long before staff would begin to arrive from Betazed and the colony would have another influx of settlers.

Nicole smiled. It had been a tough few months and now things were looking positive again. Lt. Lavender Coren walked over. She looked at Nicole, "It could be all yours you know."

"How do you figure?", Nicole looked at Lavender.

"If you had the Betazoid vote, you could overcome the Cardassians and topple the government of Thua'ra Varno. You could be governor again.", Lavender theorized.

"I would I get the Betazoid vote?", Nicole thought of the deep hatred that Elizabeth had for her.

"You could get it if you were with a Betazoid life partner.", Lavender put her arm on Nicole's shoulder.

"You betrayed me. You abused me and now you want to use me to get power.", Nicole snapped.

"Abused you? Alexis abuses you.", Lavender snapped.

"Alexis would not hurt me.", Nicole snapped back.

Lavender grabbed her skirt and flipped it up to show bruises on her inner thighs.

Nicole looked at Lavender, "Alexis is a marine. She is a little rough around the edges."

Lavender shook her head, "We had something special, Nikki. We could have that again.... And you could be governor."

Nicole pushed away from Lavender, "I am with Alexis. She protects me."

Lavender stormed away.

Nicole looked out at Second Corinthians. She looked back as Lavender entered the turbo shaft. She looked back out at the station and whispered, "I could be Governor."

Posted by:

Nicole Branson
Governor??
Phoenix Colony
Phoenix Federation

Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

A Governor's Gaze
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Colony of Camelot :: Colony Personal Logs-
Jump to: