The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Valor vs. Loyalty

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

Valor vs. Loyalty Empty
PostSubject: Valor vs. Loyalty   Valor vs. Loyalty EmptyMon May 16, 2011 7:18 pm

Christine T'Nley hit the nail on the head when she descibed Elora and Vincent in merging their names as Velora or Valor. Commodore Viceroy represented just that. He was an honorable man who had served as Fleet Commander for the King's Fleet near Izar in the Alpha Quadrant.

He had served Star Fleet on Governor's Station orbiting the planet near Betazed and had come to the Phoenix Colony to command its military. He had been a hero of three liberations. He had been the third governor of the colony and he represented all that was good in military service. He had valor.

Christine descibed Nicole and Lavender as "Lassie" from the nickname given to the beautiful young Betazoid and "Collie" from Nicole. The images of the legendary Lassie were now plastered all over ONN. The dog which was the symbol of loyalty and silent heroism had become a symbol of Nicole's run for the seat of Government.

Nicole watched ONN as the two person race began to unfold. Lavender walked in and looked at Nicole standing near her desk. Lavender looked at the floor, "Nicole, I did things."

"What?", Nicole looked at Lassie.

"When I was with the Hynarian. I let him do things to me. It was my service and my duty.", Lavender frowned.

"It is in the past, Lassie. We were manipulated by the Cardassians.", Nicole tried to put the thought of the tiny Hynerian and her Lassie out of her mind. She was shaken by the very thought of the "garden gnome" between her legs.

"I like girls.", Lassie exclaimed.

"What?", Nicole started to giggle. She knew that Lassie liked girls more than anyone.

Lavender disappeared into Nicole's ready room. Nicole shook her head and went back to watching the election campaign unfold. Lavender came back out wearing black lingerie with a black appliance strapped around her waist. Nicole stepped back. She and the other Coren girls had rarely used appliances before. Nicole did not really like things deep inside her because it reminded her of Bruce Montgomery and the abuse she suffered as a young officer.

Lavender repeated her earlier statement, "I like girls."

Nicole backed away. Lavender looked at Nicole, "I need to show you."

"I believe you. We cuddled last night.", Nicole giggled.

Lavender thought of cuddling with Nicole and the wonderful kisses they shared but she wanted something more. She needed to reestablish her orientation and she needed to do that with Nicole. This would not be lovemaking. This would be sex.

Nicole was a little afraid. She wanted to just move away. Lavender moved closer. Nicole was actually shy. Lavender grabbed Nicole by the hips and pushed her on to her desk. Nicole was now more terrified than ever. She had spent a few nights with the very aggressive Alexis Bladon. Lavender tore Nicole's panties down allowing them to fall to the floor.

Nicole was afraid as it happened. Lavender's toy was now inside Nicole.

Nicole screamed with each thrust. Lavender sent Nicole over the deep end with an orgasm to rival the best in her life. Lavender had her dream back. She was WITH Nicole again and she also refreshed her love for girls.

Nicole giggled as she kissed Lavender, "I don't think the colony citizens would ever think of THIS occuring in the Governor's Office."

Both girls enjoyed a good laugh, "I don't think that is what they are voting for."

Posted by:

Nicole Branson
Candidate for Governor
Phoenix Colony
Phoenix Federation

Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

Valor vs. Loyalty
Page 1 of 1