The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Romulan!!!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bunny Branson

A Romulan!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: A Romulan!!!!!   A Romulan!!!!! EmptyWed May 25, 2011 7:17 pm

"A Romulan!", Nicole snapped.

William looked at her, "I will decide. We need Romulan support if we are gonna have a chance against Retarnee."

"Vreenak can't be trusted and now you put him charge of the Phoenix Fleet!", Nicole snapped back.

"I am in command, I will decide.", William responded.

Vincent looked at the pair as he walked in with Praetor T'Ros. The Romulan Regional Government leader looked at William, "Great choice, Admiral."

William nodded. T'Ros looked at Vincent, "I expect to be briefed on activities of the King's Fleet."

"I will inform Admiral Hunt of anything we undertake. It will be his responsiblity to inform the regional governments.", Admiral Viceroy looked at T'Ros. She glared at her counterpart.

She took Admiral Vreenak by the arm and led him from the room, "I expect you to report on all activities by Star Fleet, the Omega Fleet and the King's Fleet. Your job is to ensure that Romulan interests are represented."

Vreenak looked at T'Ros, "My job is to command the defence forces of Phoenix Federation assets in the region. I will do so to the best of my abilities and I report to Admiral William Hunt of Star Fleet Command not to Praetor T'Ros of the Romulan Consulate."

"Are you Romulan?", T'Ros snapped.

"Are you?", Merken snapped back knowing that T'Ros would sell out her own family to maintain her position in the Romulan world. The pair have tangled on the surface many times before.

T'Ros stormed away. Vincent and William walked out together. William looked at Vincent, "I know we are in good hands now."

"I understand that administering the many, many vessels in Star Fleet made command made operating the Phoenix Fleet impossible.", Vincent looked at Vincent.

"I won't let you down.", Admiral Merken Vreenak joined the pair.

"I would expect nothing less.", William looked at his life long friend.

Posted by:

Admiral Vincent Viceroy
Commander In Chief
King's Fleet
Phoenix Federation

Special Guest Appearance by

Admiral William Hunt
Commander in Chief
Star Fleet
United Federation of Planets

I hope this okay with you William. I did not have to work today and thought I would have some fun on the simm - Cam

Introducing

Admiral Merken Vreenak
Commander in Chief
Phoenix Fleet
Phoenix Federation

Back to top Go down

A Romulan!!!!!
Page 1 of 1