The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Reality of the Situation

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

The Reality of the Situation Empty
PostSubject: The Reality of the Situation   The Reality of the Situation EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 3:39 pm

Gretchen and Tanus walked into Ishka's together laughing about old times. The victory over Cardassians of Anwar has brought a bit of honor to Ephyra. Those who have fought for the Garden deserve to celebrate.

Memphis Todd and Eden Viceroy came in together and were smooching all over the place. Memphis looked on as Tanus and Gretchen walked up to the roulette table.

"Glad to see you have seen the error of your ways.", Memphis looked at the Dragons leader.

"Huh?", the big Gorn looked at Todd.

"She is a fine piece of meat and much better than your other choice.", Memphis grabbed his distant cousin on the butt.

Tanus slapped his hand, "Lets get one thing straight. Gretchen is not with me. She could not be. She likes girls."

Tanus burst out laughing. Memphis was disgusted. He hated Gretchen's lifestyle choice.

"One more thing, punk!", Tanus suddenly got a lot more serious.

"My personal life is my business.", Tanus grabbed the marine.

"My choices are my own.", Tanus snapped.

Memphis looked at Tanus, "You used to be cool."

Tanus looked at Memphis as Colonel Belvedere Brown walked in and smiled, "Cool is measured in the behavior of a marine."

Tanus winked at Bell.

Posted by:

Gorn Commander Tanus of Gorn
Dragons Commanding Officer
Ephyra Colony
King's Fleet
Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

The Reality of the Situation
Page 1 of 1