The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Tiger Lily

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

A Tiger Lily Empty
PostSubject: A Tiger Lily   A Tiger Lily EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 6:09 pm

Kai Rhetta announced that Vedek Comina Kira would no longer be looking after the Bajoran Fleet Operations in the Ephyra Region. This had moved beyond having a preacher in charge with the Romulans taking Lakaria from the Cardassians. The Bajorans needed to be ready to defend themselves.

The Bajorans announced that Acrylos Teero, the great architect would take over the day to day operations of the Bajoran Liberation Armies in the Ephyra region. Teero had tried to duck the responsibility but over the past 3 years he has earned it.

Acrylos stood in the council chambers of Ephyra. He had watched Nicole and Vincent handle countless crises here, on the Phoenix Colony in its variety of locations. Was he ready? He was not sure.

Dr. Tegora Vasa walked into the chamber. She was looking for Nicole Branson. She had questions about her lecture schedule. She saw Major General Acrylos Teero lurking around.

Soon their conversation turned to his new found authority and her involvement in the colony. Tegora and Acrylos were soon laughing and joking.

Tegora and Acrylos were soon eating at Galley and Jessamine Leo's enjoying a wonderful meal. Acrylos thanked Galley and got up to leave.

Tiger looked at Ace, "The evening does not have to end, Major General."

"I know it is about power with you. I know now that is how you feel.", Acrylos frowned.

"The Vasa family has been held down by the Coren's and the Laree's. Elora and Summer should be Admirals. These are great women. Their authority, their role as Commanders is only because they have chosen to associate with the King's Fleet, with Star Fleet and the United Federation of Planets. Yes, Major Colonel Acrylos Teero I would like to have more authority. It is why I came here to Ephyra. Here I am a respected physicist, like you.", Tiger retorted.

Acrylos looked at Tiger, "I don't want you to come with me because I am Major General Acrylos Teero. I want you to come with me because I am Ace, the guy you met in the colony complex."

Dr. Tegora Vasa looked at Acrylos, "Do you think Summer survived the Exodus?"

"I don't know. The Prophets be willing.", Acrylos grinned.

Tegora looked at Acrylos, "Acrylos, take me home or lose me forever."

"Hey, I am the senior officer here.", Acrylos grinned.

"And I give the orders. Let's get this straight.", Tegora grinned.

Posted by:

Maj. Gen. Acrylos Teero
Bajoran Fleet Commander
Bajoran Republic
King's Fleet
Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

A Tiger Lily
Page 1 of 1