The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Commander Varno, I presume...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

Commander Varno, I presume... Empty
PostSubject: Commander Varno, I presume...   Commander Varno, I presume... EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 7:35 pm

Tasha looked at the aged Cardassian as he arrived on the Pope. She glared at their new professor come to teach them about life in space. Tasha had had the role of Executive Officer removed from her portfolio upon the arrival of Commander Thua'ra Varno.

Varno had been reassigned to the Pope to assist in the development of young officers. Tasha was very upset at losing the role. She glared at the Cardassian, "What the hell qualifies you to serve as Executive Officer here? You are a rebel and a traitor."

"I have served as Executive Officer of the USS Nova Horizon and on the USS / CGV Tanmesad. I have commanded both the Tanmesad and the Odoital. I have lead armies in the Union, dear child. I have lead armies here.", Thua'ra boasted.

"Lead armies, my ass! You are a traitor, Benedict Arnold and this is how they reward you. They make you an executive officer on the newest ship in the King's Fleet. You don't deserve it.", Tasha literally spit in the face of the Cardassian.

Raine screamed, "Tasha!"

"She is right, Lt. Commander. I am a traitor and I betrayed the trust of my best friend, Gul Vash Enranet and my colleagues on the colony and for that I deserve any and all ridicule. I even acknowledge her right to spit in my face.", Varno calmly wiped his milky white lizard skin.

"Acknowledgement and even apology to do not qualify you for this role.", Tasha snapped.

"Tasha, stand down!", Raine shouted at her friend and lover.

"I refuse to take orders from this Cardassian. What can he teach me? To betray my friends, to lust for power, to take what I want. These are hardly the attributes of a Star Fleet Officer.", Tasha literally flipped the pips on Commander Varno's uniform.

Varno looked at the floor, "In time, you wil understand what I did for this opportunity. I will show you what it takes to be an officer."

"You can't show me anything.", Tasha snapped.

Raine looked at Tasha, "Please Viceroy."

"Why the hell would you defend him?", Tasha looked at the woman she thought she knew and loved.

Thua'ra just walked away. Raine looked at Tasha, "Please don't push him."

"Why the hell not?", Lt. Viceroy glared at Lt. Commander Vasa.

"Just don't do it.", Raine ordered, "For me."

"I won't. He deserves all of this!", Tasha snapped.

"No he does not!", Raine looked at Tasha with a sternness only lovers can share.

"Why would you stick up for him?", Tasha glared at Raine.

"He can and is capable of doing the right thing.", Raine looked at Tasha.

"Quit talking in circles.", Tasha snapped.

"There are things a Captain knows that no one else does!", Raine looked at Tasha.

"F**k that! You can't keep things from me!", Tasha snapped.

"Colonel Mikaela Coren, a Betazoid Exile who served with the Bajoran Resistance as a mercenary killed Dr. Orchid Coren-Lau to close the wormhole. Her role in the assassination was reported to Star Fleet. Colonel Coren served aboard the USS / CGV Tanmesad. The problem was taken care of. Colonel Coren is also deceased.", Raine looked at Tasha.

"He killed her!", Tasha exclaimed.

"For obvious reasons, he needed to be reassigned.", Raine looked at Tasha.

"Oh my god!", Tasha clasped her mouth.

"Some things are just better handled by a Cardassian, the Cardassian way.", Raine looked at Tasha.

"Damn straight!", Tasha looked at Raine.

Tasha headed for the officer's lounge. She saw Commander Varno sitting alone. She grabbed to Kanars and headed to the table. She looked at Thua'ra, "Welcome aboard, sir."

"That information is classified.", Varno looked at Viceroy.

"You are a hero.", Viceroy looked at Thua'ra.

"I am no hero. I am an opportunist. I am now a teacher at Star Fleet East.", Varno looked at Tasha.

"And we look forward to learning from you, sir.", Tasha put her hand on top of his.

"I have a lot to make amends for.", Varno looked at his young student.

"Commander, we are all on the Pope to earn our spot in the King's Fleet. You are no different.", Tasha's words were very profound.

Posted by:

Lt. Tasha Viceroy
Flight Commander - USS John Paul II
Ephyra Colony
King's Fleet
Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

Commander Varno, I presume...
Page 1 of 1