The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Alone on Governor's

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

Alone on Governor's Empty
PostSubject: Alone on Governor's   Alone on Governor's EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 7:47 pm

"The Diana is safely away.", Ophelia walked into Commodore Tan's ready room.

"Do you know what she told me Captain?", Tan looked at Oliver.

"No sir.", Ophelia responded.

"She told me that this was it. She was going back into space to find her Betazoid nature. She had been with me for too long.", Tan looked at Ophelia.

"Sir?", Ophelia looked at Tan.

"Summer wants to explore herself here in the Alpha Quadrant.", Tan looked at the floor.

"Commodore, you are Hierarchy. She is Betazoid. You are not compatible. You never were. She found comfort in you. She did not find love.", Ophelia bluntly stated the facts.

Tan looked at her, "I don't think I can function without her support."

"Commodore Tan, I formally declare you unfit for command and assume command of Governor's Station.", Captain Oliver looked at Tan.

Commodore Tan stood up, "I will report to sick bay immediately."

Vincent walked into the Operations Deck. He looked at Ophelia, "What the hell is going on here?"

"Commodore Tan had an emotional episode. I have relieved him of command.", Ophelia looked at the Admiral.

"Tan is my friend, Captain. You will have him back in command and you will apologize or your formal record will have you tried for treason.", Vincent snapped.

"If Commodore Tan does not back your formal reinstatement, you will be asked to the King's Fleet and return to Earth for reassignment. Is that clear?", Vincent snapped at Ophelia.

Ophelia went down to sick bay. Tan was sitting alone in the med lab. She looked at him, "I apologize Commodore, I may have overstepped my authority."

Tan looked at her, "I was born a clanner. I was was always with my own kind. I am so alone."

The portly gentleman, known for Santa Claus like demeanor -- He was always so happy, looked at Ophelia and started to cry, "I am so alone."

Ophelia looked at him. She was the stoic soldier. She did not respond to emotion. Emotion gets in the way of decision making. She was almost shaking as she put her arm around the brown skinned cloner's body. She could hardly get the words out, "There.... There, Sir. Everything will be all right."

Tan looked up at her. Ophelia looked at Tan, "I am your Executive Officer. I am here to help you through any crisis. It is my honor to do so."

Tan looked at her, "I am glad to have someone like you on my side."

Ophelia looked at the lights. He obviously did not understand what she had done. She had tried to take the station from him, right under his nose. She was embarrassed. How had he repaid her? Not with aggression or revenge, instead he thanked for her support.

Governor's, Ephyra and the King's Fleet were strange places indeed.

Posted by:

Captain Ophelia Oliver
Executive Officer - Governor's Station
Ephyra Colony
King's Fleet
Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

Alone on Governor's
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Colony of Camelot :: Colony Personal Logs-
Jump to: