The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Christine T'Nley’s Personal Log - Dr. Rochester Powers

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

Christine T'Nley’s Personal Log - Dr. Rochester Powers Empty
PostSubject: Christine T'Nley’s Personal Log - Dr. Rochester Powers   Christine T'Nley’s Personal Log - Dr. Rochester Powers EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 7:32 pm

The brilliant Dr. Powers whose genius was instrumental in breaking the Victoria Viceroy case. He agreed to be interviewed. Rochester and Christine enjoyed a tremendous meal, engaging in playful conversation. Christine could not believe her nature.

Rochester was articulate, intelligent and even engaging. This is something Christine had never known on the colony. She sees Nicole Branson as an absolute moron. She sees Vincent Viceroy as a frail imitation of a once great man, but she sees Rochester as a survivor and a surprising genius.

Soon the engaging dinner became an evening of drinks and discussions at the Commune. Even others in the club could not believe they were seeing a smiling playful side to the legendary critic of Phoenix Colony leadership.

Rochester walked Christine back to her condo in the Village. She smiled, "Thank you for an engaging evening, Doctor."

"The pleasure was all mine, Ms. T'Nley.", the Antican responded.

"Call me Christine.", Christine T'Nley responded.

Posted by:

Christine T'Nley
Omega News Network Executive Producer
Phoenix Colony
Phoenix Fleet
Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

Christine T'Nley’s Personal Log - Dr. Rochester Powers
Page 1 of 1