The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Whatever It Takes

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

Whatever It Takes Empty
PostSubject: Whatever It Takes   Whatever It Takes EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 6:58 pm

Nicole came into the Dr. Julian Bashir Institute. She walked up to the front desk to look over the student manifest. She had not spent much time in the hospital as the Academy Chancellor but the recent rescue of Dr. Orchid Coren had reminded just how special the institute was.

She looked up to see Skye, Dr. Skylight Greene come walking around the corner. She felt a warmth on her lips as she thought about the kiss. She looked at Skye but the pair never made true eye contact. Nicole knew in her heart that Skye was hurt that the kiss did not bring about a romantic response from Branson.

There were hurt feelings in their history. They had a brief romance but then had a bitter fight for the role of Governor of the Phoenix Colony. Skye said somethings about Branson being an incompetent social climber. There was a pain there.

Now they were both alone. Skye had a brief romance with a marine and Nicole has gone from girl to girl living through the "black widow" moniker. There was a lot of baggage.

Skye had also seen Nicole and Zoe go through the pains of a romance that she wanted but that would never be enough for the Colonel. The pair would see each other a couple of times throughout the day as the Chancellor went through the medical school. Traditionally, the medical teaching hospital had been 100% under Dr. Greene authority.

Skye finally confronted at Nicole, "Why are you here?"

"The school falls under the authority of the academy. I have been neglecting the responsibility.", Nicole responded.

"No, really, why are you here?", Skye repeated.

"I was very impressed by your operation of the facility during the care for Dr. Orchid Coren. I think you are doing a remarkable job.", Nicole responded.

"Nicole, quit avoiding the question.", Skye looked at her.

"I hate to be alone.", Nicole looked at Skye knowing that her emotions were right their on her sleeve.

"You don't have to be.", Skye looked at the Chancellor.

"I will do whatever it takes to keep us together. Whatever it takes.", Skye looked at Nicole.

The pair kissed for a second time...

Posted by:

Nicole Branson
Chancellor - Star Fleet East
Ephyra Academy of Star Fleet Technology
King's Fleet

Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

Whatever It Takes
Page 1 of 1