The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Ghost of Diana

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

The Ghost of Diana Empty
PostSubject: The Ghost of Diana   The Ghost of Diana EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 6:59 pm

The USS / CGV Tanmesad bridge was very quiet with Vash and Thua'ra standing on the bridge alone. Captain Branson had left with Ambassador T'Ken to meet with the Romulan Consulate about the incident with the Cardassians.

Vash looked at Thua'ra, "Have you thought about S'Nii or Lindsay?"

"I am a Cardassian, Vash. We are about the task and not about the resultant casualties. The focus is on the job at hand and not about the losses.", Thua'ra showed his nature.

Vash could not help but think of his former friends. He remembered all too many King's Fleet conferences with Captain S'Nii. She was a fine lady and a fine officer.

All the sudden a bunch of alarms started going off. What the hell was going on?

Vash looked at Tempest, "What is it?"

"Three Hudek Class warships baring down on us.", Tempest shouted.

"Evasive manouevers!", Vash ordered.

"We are being targetted.", Jess announced as she joined Vash on the bridge. She and Galley had only hours early re-joined the crew from the surface.

Vash looked visibly worried, "Get us out of here."

Tempest started to flee. The Hudek's engaged the Tanmesad firing a couple of shots. Galley hollerd from Engineering, "Gul Enranet, we cannot take this much longer."

Vash looked at Thua'ra and mocked, "Are you thinking of S'Nii and Lindsay now? Dammit!"

"We have a fourth ship on our sensors.", Tempest announced.

"A Romulan ship!", Tempest announced.

"Are they with us?", Varno demanded.

"The Bird of Prey is lighting up.", Tempest announced.

"Are we being targetted?", Vash demanded.

Tempest and Jessamine were frantically working the Cardassian controls trying to figure out what was going on. Vash looked at his helm, "Well?"

The Romulan ship lit up and destroyed one of the Hudeks. Vash pumped his fist in the air and then shouted, "Yes!!"

"This is the Imperial Romulan Vessel Diana, Princess of Wales announcing its service to the King's Fleet in the protection of the Alpha Trianguli Trade Route.", Commander T'Ken announced.

"Ambassador?", Vash responded.

"Commander T'Ken at your service.", T'Ken announced.

Vash laughed out loud, "Did I realize you from service?"

T'Ken chuckled, "Is it up to you, Cardassian? Remember your place."

"Dinner is on me.", Galley announced from the Tanmesad engineering.

The gala was a wonderful event. The crews of the new Diana and the Tanmesad mingled in Leo's. Governor Branson came up to Commander T'Ken, "That was something wonderful that you did for the Tanmesad."

"I am with you. I mean with the King's Fleet now.", T'Ken slipped.

Nicole looked puzzled. T'Ken followed her to the back of Galley's.

"Nicole, my crush will not go away.", T'Ken responded

"You are with my mother of all people.", Nicole responded.

"Because she looks like you. She has a heart like you.", T'Ken responded.

"You were with Maya or Orchid or Winter or someone. I did not want to be alone. Now with the recent acts, I have a chance to tell you again that if you are interested, I am here.", T'Ken responded.

Nicole was in shock. How coul she betray her mother? This was supposed to be a celebration of the Romulan support of the mission here and now it had become something else. It had become about Branson and T'Ken but which Branson?

Posted by:

Nicole Branson
Governor
Ephyra Colony
King's Fleet
Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

The Ghost of Diana
Page 1 of 1