The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I am for you...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

I am for you... Empty
PostSubject: I am for you...   I am for you... EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 7:02 pm

Nicole watched as Magenta put Mac and Brenna to bed. She calmly read them a story and then slowly disappeared into bed. Nicole thought about how wonderful it was to have the "Magic" back but she could not help but hear the words over and over in her mind, "It is not real, Nicole."

Nicole sat there as the door chime went off. Nicole walked over to the door to see a beautiful young lady dressed in black, "Can I help you?"

"My name is Annabelle Lyun-Anwar, Gor in service to the Cardassian Union and I am for you.", Annabelle announced.

"Huh?", Nicole responded.

"In an effort to garner the favor of the government of Ephyra and the United Federation of Planets, I am presented as a comfort woman, as my mother was before me, to Nicole Branson, Governor of Ephyra. Please help the Cardassian Union defend its borders against the aggressive Klingons and I will be given to you to use as you see fit.", Annabelle announced.

Nicole had heard of the legend of the comfort women. She had heard the horror stories as told to her by Thua'ra Vano and Ro Anora. She had seen the horrors of Tacey and Lacey Lyun who had served the Cardassian Union as comfort women on Platform 1968. She never thought she would see the horror of offering up a daughter, let alone a child to a greater power as a means of garnering favor.

"Honey, you don't need to do this.", Nicole looked at Annabelle.

"But I do. It is my lot in life. I am to do as my mother did. She was given to the Cardassians to prevent furher harm to Bajor as I am given to you to prevent the fall of my father.", Annabelle announced.

"You are welcome to stay on Ephyra. You are welcome to attend our Academy. We will arrange for housing. We will do the best we can to prevent the Klingon occupation of the Union. Whether or not I agree with the politics of your father, which I don't, I nor the United Federation of Planets can support an invasion by the Klingons or anyone by that matter.", Nicole spoke eloquently.

Annabelle looked at her, "And what of my sworn duty to the Cardassian Union."

"You have fulfilled your obligation, Annabelle. You have offered yourself to me and we will make every effort to protect the Cardassian Union from invasion.", Nicole announced.

"May I still stay here?", Annabelle asked.

"You can stay.", Nicole opened the door to the let the hybrid into her suburban home.

Posted by:

Nicole Branson
Governor
Ephyra Colony
King's Fleet

Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

I am for you...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Colony of Camelot :: Colony Personal Logs-
Jump to: