The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Words of Annabelle

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

The Words of Annabelle Empty
PostSubject: The Words of Annabelle   The Words of Annabelle EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 7:03 pm

Nicole kissed Magenta good night. Somehow it was not the same anymore. She thought of Gor Lyun-Anwar. It was not her fault who her father was. Nicole went back to the Academy. She just wanted to be alone. She had to think.

She was in the watchtower of the Engineering building. She was actually looking for Colonel Teero. She stood up there looking out towards to the Academy courtyard.

She was startled when Annabelle appeared, "Gor Anwar."

Annabelle looked at Nicole, "I knew you would come here."

"You need to have absolution. Colonel Teero built the Magenta program for you to help you through a horrible funk after the Orchid incident and the fallout over Zoe Beamon. He wanted you to be able to find something or someone special. His heart was in the right place.", Annabelle smiled.

Nicole could not believe how understanding the young Cardassian hybrid was. She smiled, "Thank you for understanding."

"I am for you.", Annabelle repeated her greeting.

"Quit that! You are not for me. You are an independent lady capable of all things great and small.", Nicole went into full teacher mode.

Nicole looked at Annabelle, "I just want it to feel real again."

Annabelle smiled, "I am for you."

Nicole looked at her and almost as if drawn to her, kissed her deeply on the mouth.

Posted by:

Nicole Branson
Governor
Ephyra Colony
King's Fleet

Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

The Words of Annabelle
Page 1 of 1