The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Mad Hatter

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

The Mad Hatter Empty
PostSubject: The Mad Hatter   The Mad Hatter EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 7:39 pm

"You need to turn it off.", Hattie looked at Acrylos.

"Turn what off?", Acrylos asked.

"Dr. Magenta Coren.", Hattie responded.

"What? It is the finest operating hologram in Star Fleet. It would rival the EMH of Voyager.", Acrylos boasted.

"It is ruining Nicole's life. She can't be falling in love with anyone else while she has the crutch. The training wheels are hurting her.", Hattie warned.

"Who are you to tell me what to do.", Acrylos snapped.

"I know what love is.", Hattie announced firmly. She thought of Acyrlos and Tegora Vasa. The Betazoid doctor had taken everything from her. She and Acrylos were supposed to be special.

"How do you know?", Acrylos snapped.

"I know what it is because it broke my heart.", Hattie stormed from the room.

Acrylos sat there alone. He thought of Hatherton, a fellow engineer. He thought about how she understood him. He then thought about Tegora. Tiger was a rival. He loved to spar with her but their relationship was not necessarily about love. Their relationship was about respect.

Acrylos called Tegora. Tiger simply told him she was too busy to come over. He thought about Hattie. She would come over. She would come over. It was in that moment that he realized that she was right. Magenta, however magical, was a crutch for Nicole Branson. She needed to move on. He had to turn it off.

Acrylos wanted something real too. He did not want to have to fight for love. He went to Lt. Governor's. He went down to the bowels of the station to find Henrietta. He looked at her in all his engineering glory.

She looked back, "What are you doing here?"

"I am here for love.", Acrylos responded.

Henrietta started to tear up, "For real?"

"For ever...", Acrylos responded.

Henrietta kissed him...

Posted by:

Colonel Acrylos Teero
Chief Engineer
Ephyra Colony
King's Fleet
Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

The Mad Hatter
Page 1 of 1