The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Organizational Conference

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

Organizational Conference Empty
PostSubject: Organizational Conference   Organizational Conference EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 7:41 pm

The King's Fleet Vessels had gathered at Third Corinthians. They knew that the Klingons may risk an attack on Lt. Governor's but would not risk an attack on the Betazoid Alliance.

Annabelle had made a horrifying offer. The Cardassian Guard, loyal to her father Legate Anwar may not be able to very successful in an air war with the Klingons, especially wth Ephyra Klingon and its new capital Lakaria Kah-Less as a base of operations but time and time again, on the ground, the Cardassian Guard could take care of the Klingon ground forces. Annabelle had offered to put the Cardassian Guard on King's Fleet vessels and put the on the ground at Ephyra. It would mean that for a third time, the Cardassian Guard would be on the ground in the Garden. Who introduces slugs into a garden?

Many senior fleet commanders were at Third Corinthians including Viceroy, T'Ora, now newly recorinated Brigadier General Acrylos Teero representing Bajor in the region and Admiral Illyan Coren as host. The King's Fleet command was on the site.

Nicole listened to the speeches but her mind wandered. She was trying to figure out what to do. She walked out into the hallway to clear her head. She thought about Annabelle and her generous offer. Was she trying to make a gesture to Nicole?

She thought about Magenta. She had rescued her and brought her here to Corinthians. She thought about the bond they shared. She could not help but wonder if the feelings were real or just part of a program from General Teero. She worried about it not being real.

She turned around. Taleen stood there dressed for the gala that evening.

"Hello, Nicole.", Taleen introduced herself.

Branson did not need this right now. She did not to be enticed by the beautiful Gorn hybrid. She needed to think not to be driven by her sex drive.

"Are you going to the gala?", Taleen asked.

"I need to make an appearance.", Nicole responded.

"With me.", Taleen answered.

"I cannot.", Nicole responded.

Taleen took Nicole's hand and put it on her breast, "I am here for you, Nicole."

Nicole was terrified by how good it felt. She thought of the words of Annabelle Lyun-Anwar, "I am for you."

She thought of the words of Magenta, "I was created just for you."

May the prophets help her decide...

Posted by:

Vice Admiral Nicole Branson
Attache to Admiral Illyan Coren
Betazoid Alliance
Ephyra Colony
King's Fleet

Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

Organizational Conference
Page 1 of 1