The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Prophets Be Praised...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

The Prophets Be Praised... Empty
PostSubject: The Prophets Be Praised...   The Prophets Be Praised... EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 7:43 pm

Nicole went to the surface to meet with General Kabarann. There was a brutal land battle on the surface of Ephyra. The once legendary Garden of Bajor had been turned into an ugly pit of fires and bodies as the Klingons battled the Cardassian-Bajoran-King's Fleet Alliance on the ground outside the major cities. Where there was once a paradise, now there was the dismal gloom of firefight filled skies.

Nicole was humbled as the shuttle flew over the colony. When she arrived, the colony may not have had major cities but it had groups of farming communities. There was no fires, no war and definitely not this chaos. She was embarrassed and felt stupid over her mismanagement of the colony.

Nicole believed that she was coming here to negotiate the terms of a peaceful withdrawal by the Klingons. She walked into General Kabarann's war room. The Klingon General smiled as Nicole came in, "Nikki."

"Don't call me that.", Nicole stood next to Magenta as the pair looked at Hon'Tihl.

"I have something to show you.", Honey looked at Nicole.

She showed her a large Klingon battlegroup headed into the region. The group would soon hit Ephyra. She told Nicole that it was all over now. The Klingons would be able to get to Ephyra and to Cardassia Prime before Star Fleet could provide enough back up to prevent the taking of the Cardassian Unions and Ephyra as the entrance to the NEW KLINGON EMPIRE.

Nicole was shocked. She believed this to be a peace mission and not a formal announcement of the final battle. She looked at Hon'Tihl, "The Federation will find a way to stop you."

"The only way to do that would be to outflank us and the only entrance from the flank is the wormhole and it is closed forever. I have seen to the that.", Hon'Tihl snarled.

With that, Magenta fell to the floor. Nicole grabbed her, "Magic!"

"It is a holotransmission jammer. We have ensured that any gateway to the prophets is closed. We believe that even the hologenerated Magenta may have been a link to Dr. Orchid Coren and the Prophets. Now the doorway is closed.", Hon'Tihl cackled.

The Klingon guards dragged Nicole into a cell. The group of warriors laid the dormant hologram at her feet.

Nicole looked down, "I love you, Magic. To lose you again is the worst pain I have ever known."

She pulled the "Doll" up to her chest and just held her.

"Nicole.", Nickel looked at her.

"General Nerah?", Nicole looked up, "But how?"

"I saw the Klingons kill you.", Nicole looked at Nickel.

"The Prophets have sparred my life in exchange for service as the Emissary.", General Nerah announced.

Nicole laid Magenta on the floor and bowed, "I have failed you all. Ephyra is doomed."

"Ephyra will be protected. The strength of Bajor is in its ability to grow even in the most destitute soil. Ephyra is the symbol.", Nerah spoke so eloquently.

"There is no way for the Federation or the Bajorans to get here in time. The wormhole is closed.", Nicole cried out.

"The prophets will call for its opening when a new emissary is chosen.", Nerah announced.

"And whom shall that be.", Nicole begged.

"Hold her close to you, Nicole.", Nerah announced.

Nicole picked up Magenta and held her to her chest. Suddenly she felt warm... and not machine warm. She felt ALIVE WARM!!

Nicole looked at Nickel and then at Magenta. Nerah looked at Magenta, "Open the wormhole, dear Emissary of the Prophets. Let the power of Star Fleet and the Bajoran Republic unleash upon these invaders of Ephyra."

Magenta looked at Nicole, "Am I?"

"Am I alive?", Magenta looked at Nicole.

Nicole just started crying. Magenta looked at General Nerah, "How do I open it?"

"You just will it open. It will follow suit.", Nerah smiled.

Magenta looked through the bars and smiled. Nicole turned to the doorway, "Mr. Jailer, I think I should speak to General Kabarann."

Hon'Tihl was stunned when Magenta and Nicole were lead back into her war room, "What the hell is she doing here?"

Nicole smiled and tapped the HUD to show the Federation ships entering the Ephyra System followed closely by the Bajoran Republic vessels.

"But how?", Hon'Tihl screamed.

Nicole looked at Honey, "General Hon'Tihl Kabarann, I am pleased to introduce Dr. Magenta Coren, Emissary of the Prophets and master of the Betazoid Wormhole."

Nicole walked up to the HUD and showed the Federation ships entering the Beta Quadrant in the Azure System in Romulan Space lead by the IRW Princess Diana under the command of Commander T'Ken of Romulus and following them through the Omega System and re-entering the Alpha Quadrant at Ephyra.

Nicole smiled, "It's over, Honey! Get your stuff off of my colony."

Magenta looked at Honey, "The Prophets be Praised!"

"We will not leave without a fight!", Kabarann announced.

Nicole pointed at the HUD and smiled, "What are you prepared to lose?"

Hon'Tihl could see the Federation ships linking up with Captain John Warren and the USS Quasar Quest. The Quest was followed closely by at least 40 Cardassian ships. This was going to be a slaughter.

Hon'Tihl looked at Nicole, "You will pay for this."

"I will kill Magenta myself!", Honey shouted as she stormed from the war room.

"Withdraw!", Kabarann shouted.

Nicole hugged Magenta and then gave her a big kiss, "I chose you!"

Magenta kissed her back, "And I chose you!"

Posted by:

Nicole Branson
Governor
Ephyra Colony
King's Fleet

Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

The Prophets Be Praised...
Page 1 of 1