The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What????????

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

What???????? Empty
PostSubject: What????????   What???????? EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 6:53 pm

Skye walked into Tania's office on Lt. Governor's, "What the hell are you doing taking the Bashir Institute from me!?!"

"Wait!", Tania tried to stop her.

Skye launched into a tirade about loyalty and service aboard the USS / CGV Tanmesad. She screamed at Tania about being an idiot and power hungry.

"Are you quite done?", Tania finally interrupted.

"Yes!", Skye announced, "I will have my office cleaned out by the end of the day."

Tania responded, "I would expect nothing less. It is important that you get moved into your new office as soon as possible."

"New office? Huh?", Skye looked dumbfounded.

"The reason I removed you as head of the Bashir Institute is I would like you to assume command of the entire Academy. It is too much work for Nicole to handle both the Academy and the Colony. It is killing her.", Tania thought of her beloved daughter.

"The whole Academy.... But that gives me control over the whole city.", Skye theorized.

"Yes.", Commodore Branson announced.

"Can I go out and come back in?", Skye sheepishly responded.

"Any recommndations as to who should run the Bashir Institute? Keeping in mind, I would like to interject some younger blood.", Tania asked.

"I would recommend Dr. Maya Coren. Despite her allegiance to the Betazoid Alliance, she is a fine doctor. She has served on the Nightinggale so she has seen warfare. The only concern is she once had a relationship with your daughter.", Skye recommended.

"I will have to have a talk with her.", Tania repled.

Tania found herself opening up to the young doctor. She and Maya talked about Nicole a lot. Maya still cared deeply for the Governor. Tania talked about T'Ken and her failed relationship. Maya and Tania were soon inseperable. There were some obvious fireworks between them.

Posted by:

Commodore Tania Branson
King's Fleet Commanding Officer
Ephyra Colony
King's Fleet

Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

What????????
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Colony of Camelot :: Colony Personal Logs-
Jump to: