The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My prayers Answered

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

My prayers Answered Empty
PostSubject: My prayers Answered   My prayers Answered EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 6:55 pm

Christine went to Governor's to get some gossip on the relationship between Cherry Vasa and Nicole Branson. She never intended to have anything else happen. Christine sat on the promenade of the rebuilt station looking out at the Betazoid community.

Christine was shocked when Rowland Grace came over and sat down. Father Grace talked a lot about Colonel Brown and Major Tanus. Christine was very hurt when Bell betrayed her. Rowland was very calming. Christine hated to talk about herself. She talked about others.

Rowland told her that it was okay for her to be upset and ordered a wine. Christine and Rowland talked about battlefield faith and about being alone. Rowland offered faith and prayer. Christine mocked the preacher joking she needed sex not religion.

Father Grace looked at Christine, "Why can't it be both?"

Christine looked at Rowland, "Father, I am no catch."

"God offers no judgement my dear. He only offers forgiveness if you ask for it.", Rowland smiled.

"And what do you offer?", Christine grinned.

"I only offer friendship and guidance.", Rowland smiled.

"In bed?", Christine laughed.

"If you like...", Rowland grinned.

Christine took the preacher by the hand. It was about to be a very merry Christmas.

Posted by:

Christine T'Nley
Bajoran News Network
Ephyra Colony
King's Fleet

Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

My prayers Answered
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Colony of Camelot :: Colony Personal Logs-
Jump to: