The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bed for Bianca

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

Bed for Bianca Empty
PostSubject: Bed for Bianca   Bed for Bianca EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 7:13 pm

Vash stood with the Romulan Contingent going over a briefing regarding the Phoenix Moon Project. He watched as the Bajorans looked at him closely. They had seen Nicole Branson be manipulated by Commanders T'Ros and T'Ken. The Bajorans did not trust this Cardassian but he had been able to keep Legate Anwar at Bay. He had been able to keep the Romulans from thwarting the Phoenix project.

The Bajorans still needed proof that he was with them. Vedek Kira stood with the centaur-like Vedek Bianca Baa'Hal. The pair talked quietly about Vash, about his loyalties and his belief in the Bajorans.

Bianca clopped over to Enranet, "Governor."

"Your eminence.", Vash bowed his head. He knew that she had been offered to him in marriage to prove his loyalty. She had done everything to avoid Cardassian contact. She hated them.

"Please reserve the glowing greetings for Kai Rhetta.", Bianca talked down to Vash.

Vash chuckled, "You sacrificed everything for Bajor and its purity. You deserve more glowing greetings than an upwardly mobile Vedek who manipulated a weaker Vedek Council to become Kai."

Bianca gave a small laugh in response. Vash handed her a glass of Kanar, "Are you prepared to stand with me, Vedek Baa'Hal?"

"And give my support to an oppressive Cardassian.", Bianca mocked.

The pair were soon seen sharing a drink at one of the tables. Kai Rhetta entered the conference for the Romulans. She looked over and smiled at Bianca. She hoped that the union would lead to the ability to keep the Cardassians at bay and to convince the large Bajoran population on Ephyra to remain loyal.

Bianca looked at Vash, "Are you repulsed by my appearance?"

Vash smiled, "You are one of the most beautiful woman I have ever met."

Bianca remembered the decision to manipulate her genetics and remembered the hatred shown by the regional Gul towards the horses used as Beasts of Burden in the harvest of Ephyra. She remembered the choice to manipulate her genetics to be more horse like just to repulse him; to drive him crazy. The plan worked perfectly. He was disgusted by the lengths she would go to avoid physical contact with him.

"Look at my hind quarters. Do you still like me?", the Bajoran Hybrid looked at Vash looking into her eyes and her breasts.

"I have lived and worked in Star Fleet for many years. I have seen every kind of race and creature. I have seen every possible relationship. I have seen Major Tanus with Teena Laree, rest her soul. I am not repulsed by you.", Vash looked at Bianca.

"Every man, even a Bajoran believer, could talke a good game over a glass of wine. Every man would even consent to oral sex but when it comes to the real thing, they are repulsed and storm away.", Bianca looked at Vash.

Vash and Bianca engaged in small talk before retiring up to his quarters. The quarters on Lt. Governor's Station were quite regal. Bianca commented on the beauty. Vash had spent the last 4 years serving on the Tanmesad. Cardassians were never about comfort. They were about conformity and uniformity. They were about functionality. Vash too was impressed by the accomodations.

He poured a glass of wine and gave it to Bianca. She grinned, "Are you trying to get me drunk? You need to realize that with the equine DNA, I weigh over 400 pounds. There is not enough wine on the entire station."

Vash laughed, "You parade around here half naked and have the gall to take like that."

"I am part horse... I have hair to cover most of my body.", Bianca giggled.

"And a tail to cover my private parts.", she grinned, waving her tail from side to side.

Vash walked around behindher and swift at her tail. Bianca felt feeling she had not felt since before taking her vows as a Vedek. She gave up this part of her life when she altered her genetics to drive the Cardassians away.

Vash calmly stroked her flank as she lowered to the floor. Vash slowly undressed. Bianca remembered her dreams as a young girl about finding a good Bajoran boy, about raising a family and all the things that little girls want. She thought about her faith, about the oppression of the Cardassians and about what Ephyra went through and finally she thought about the start of something new.

Posted by:

Vash Enranet
Governor
Ephyra Colony
King's Fleet

Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

Bed for Bianca
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Colony of Camelot :: Colony Personal Logs-
Jump to: