The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Reunions...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

Reunions... Empty
PostSubject: Reunions...   Reunions... EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 7:16 pm

Jess had decided to put on a Gala for former students of the Academy. Nicole was excited to see some of her former students. She smiled and mingled throughout the crowd. She gave Captain S'Nii the biggest hug. S'Nii was killed in the Phoenix Exodus and reborn out of the wormhole.

Nicole had lost her Magenta when the wormhole closed. She was very worried about her former student. S'Nii and Nicole had a brief fling when she was billeted out to the chancellor. It was wonderful to see her.

The Omega Academy was opened on the Omega Planet by Rear Admiral Jake Anderson. The first graduating class was chaired by Chancellor Nicole Branson and the the first ever Valedictorian was D'Tall of Orion. The beautiful green skinned beauty was supposed to be a symbol that the Academy would accept anyone and that anyone could be great. D'Tall was a great student.

D'Tall had actually left the forces and joined the Snipers in the Betazoid Alliance but after the recent firefight involving the trailing Retarnee fighters, she was invited by Commander S'Ari to join the Stingers full time. The former Ship Commander and Communications Officer for the Dragons drop ship gladly agreed. D'Tall was also promoted to Major.

D'Tall was invited by Jessamine Leo to speak at the Gala. Nicole smiled as D'Tall spoke glowingly about Admiral Tim Veltkamp, about Rear Admiral Jake Anderson and the glory days of the Omega Fleet. D'Tall then thanked Chancellor Branson for giving her the first opportunity to believe there was something more to life than being a slave.

Nicole sought her out thank her for the polite words. Jess had put in a weather order for a slight warm rain in the early evening. She wanted it to see stay cool in the gala facility plus to have the pretty pitter patter of the rain drops in the background. Jessamine was become a regular Mary Lou Cole in putting on these events.

Nicole looked out on to the deck to see D'Tall sipping a glass of wine in the rain. Nicole walked out, "Thank you very much for the kind words."

"Thank you very much for everything.", D'Tall held up her Major pips. She had them in the pocket of her beautiful sun dress.

"Beautiful.", Nicole smiled.

"Me or the pips?", D'Tall looked at Nicole. Nicole had never seen the Orion flirt before and never even thought of her in that way. D'Tall had been married to H'Royl. Nicole never believed she would like a female.

Nicole fumbled for the words, "Both..."

D'Tall looked very flattered and smiled. Nicole could not believe how suddenly hot the evening had become. She stepped out into the rain and let the cool temperature help her to cool her own jets.

D'Tall stepped out into the rain. The pre-ordered, climate controlled water rolled over her green skin making it glisten in the two moon light. She looked so freakin' hot. Nicole tried to look away but she couldn't. She saw the water rolling down the front of D'Tall's breasts and into the top of the sun dress.

"See something you like.", D'Tall teased Nicole about looking at her breasts.

Nicole was very embarrassed, "Um...."

She could get no words out. D'Tall felt the amazing sexual tension, "Don't worry, Chancellor. Once a Dragon, always a Dragon... I am not afraid of the Black Widow legend. I was hoping to find you hear... Before anyone else did."

The Orion opened her sun dress for Nicole to see. It was more beautiful than she could ever have imagined.

"Oh my god!", Nicole squealed.

D'Tall looked at her and then blurted out the words, "All my life I have longed to remove the word Slave from its close association to the Orion traditions but tonight all I want to do is be your slave."

Nicole grabbed her hand and rushed towards a public transporter.

"This is a gala for your school. You should probably stay for a bit.", D'Tall tried to hold back with her hand in Nicole's.

"Come on.", Nicole looked at D'Tall.

The student looked back at the conference room and then at the transporter, "I guess we are leaving."

The girls were heard giggling as they disappeared in the yellow hue.

Posted by:

Nicole Branson
Chancellor - Star Fleet East
Ephyra Colony
King's Fleet

Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

Reunions...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Colony of Camelot :: Colony Personal Logs-
Jump to: