The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Bianca Break

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

A Bianca Break Empty
PostSubject: A Bianca Break   A Bianca Break EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 7:18 pm

Bianca arrived at the Governor's Mansion from the Vedek temple. Vash had spent the day in meetings trying to avoid another play for the Phoenix Moon and worse yet listening to complaints about allowing the Talosians to homestead on the moon. Many superpowers believe that the original colony agreements should stand and having a bunch of bird people sleeping in the broken out mansions of Vorta'Rome or other great cities of the former Phoenix Colony was inappropriate.

Bianca did not want to wake the governor so she slept in the living room. She weighed nearly 1000 pounds. It was not so easy for her to sneak in anywhere.

Bianca awoke early and walked out into the courtyard. She was looking at the two moon of Ephyra when Vash came out. He looked at the beautiful Bajoran centaur and smiled.

"I know that you are only with me to appease the Bajoran and Cardassians. I know that you were only with me that night because you felt obligated to show the union had validity and I understand that. I know that the Cardasssian overseers hated the horses and now I am one of them. I am okay with our arrangement. I just wanted you to know that I know.", Bianca forced a half smile.

"Bianca, I have only had a small number of partners in my life. I am not about to just betray their legacy by screwing anything and everything. I would not have went through with it with you just for political gain. I have walked away from the Cardassian Union on three occassions. I am not just about political gain. I am about honor.", Vash tried to explain himself.

"You talk a good game, Governor but I have been around too many Cardassians to believe anything else.', Bianca frowned.

"What can I do to show you that my intentions are true?", Vash tried to hug the centaur like creature. Bianca pushed him away.

"You probably can't.", Bianca frowned.

Vash, still is his robe - the Cardassian log in full view, slid around behind his centaur partner and undid the robe. As his hips pushed against Bianca, she wanted to raise her hooves and make the Cardassian roll on the floor but for some reason she could not bring herself to do it. She did not trust or at least she thought she did not. He was a Cardassian. He was the enemy. She had given up her womanhood to protect herself from these men. They were supposed to despise her and she them.

Bianca's body lurched forward as the Cardassian entered inside her. Bianca wanted to pull away. She was horse-like. She could run 35 miles an hour. For some reason, she could not. She thought she had given up on this part of her life. She thought and was contented to give her whole spirit to the Vedek Council and to a pious lifestyle. In this moment, in this union, she came to realize there could be more than just communication between a Vedek and the prophets to bring joy to your life.

Pleasure could bring joy too.

Bianca followed Vash back into the grand mansion after their lovemaking session. She lay on the floor the with the Cardassian falling asleep in the nape of her four legs. Bianca never thought she could know love. She believed she would never know love.

Perhaps this was break she was looking for.

Posted by:

Governor Vash Enranet
Ephyra Colony
King's Fleet
Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

A Bianca Break
Page 1 of 1