The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A voice from the past: What is she doing now

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

A voice from the past: What is she doing now Empty
PostSubject: A voice from the past: What is she doing now   A voice from the past: What is she doing now EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 9:09 pm

What in the world is that damm women up to. She gets command of the Phoenix Colony and screws that up. Moves to Ephyra and screws the pooch there as well. Now someone gave her another colony to screw around on. Some of my old friends that I sent have been keeping me up to date on whats going on. She's got a new person in her bed almost every night. Why isn't she running the colony instead of slutting herself out every night like those prostitutes of the past.

This brings me up to Vincent and why the hell has he not stopped her from being a total idiot. I am tired of having to clean up after her and the band of fools she allows on her colony. I am tempted to let McKnight beam her to the ship and slap her around a few hundred times to get the point across but knowing Nicole she'd probably like it and come back begging for more like a dog in heat.

My goal going to Camelot is to simply verify that HAWC made it though slipstream without any negative impact and to get permission and to inform Branson that I am not happy with her pressuring my daughter to give into her petty demands. Not use the technology against Starfleet and the Colony. I will use what ever i want when i want it against who i want if it means defending my interests.

Well I promised Jennifer that we would run her favorite Holodeck Program. Why this girl likes Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory is beyond me but kids will be kids.

========================
William Hunt
Commander In Chief
Phoenix Federation
Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

A voice from the past: What is she doing now
Page 1 of 1