The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Logic Card

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

The Logic Card Empty
PostSubject: The Logic Card   The Logic Card EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 7:46 pm

"I do not subscribe to such things.", Vincent looked at Elizabeth.

"I do not believe that some wormhole aliens are the prophets of Bajor or some Pah Wraiths are demons.", Vincent paced on the Ops Deck of the 756.

"I know there are great believers in these world, but I am a soldier. I believe in things I can see. I will not sit here and force Nicole to be with T"Loridel to protect the rings of Betazed out of some understanding that it is driven by prophecy.", Vincent walked over to check on his vessels in the region.

"Nicole can be with whomever she wants to. She is a big girl.", Vincent grinned.

"Don't you understand the inherent risks? What if T'Ora knew about the potential destruction of Vulcan and played these cards in order to control the Betazed system as a replacement. She already sits on the Council here in Camelot, the primary colony of Betazed. She is moving to take control of the Betazoid Alliance.", Elizabeth warned.

Vincent chuckled, "You're crazy."

Summer Vasa reached over his hand to touch a couple of buttons on the tactical console, "You are just figuring this out now."

Vincent and Summer shared a laugh.

Posted by:

Admiral Vincent Viceroy
Commander in Chief
King's Fleet

Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

The Logic Card
Page 1 of 1