The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Skye's the Limit

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

The Skye's the Limit Empty
PostSubject: The Skye's the Limit   The Skye's the Limit EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 7:51 pm

"She is not real. She is a damn projection.", Nicole looked at Skye.

"I know. She is fully linked to Starfleet Command One, the Sovereign Class ship commissioned for Admiral Marcus-Brutus Pan'Taar.", Skye looked at Nicole.

"Duh!?!", Nicole mocked.

"She is a god damn spy. She is not real.", Nicole repeated herself.

"She has access to the most recent advancements in medical technology. The King's Fleet has not had access to this level of Starfleet medical technology since the days of Admiral Tim Veltkamp and the Omega Fleet. I gave up my role as head of Starfleet Medical to join the crew of the Tanmesad. I gave up access to this very high level medical information. We have it back again with Doctor Marcella Pan'Taar.", Skye looked at Nicole.

"I am willing to give up a little of my freedom. I am here to say to Admiral Pan'Taar that I, Dr. Skylight Greene have nothing to hide. We just want to share information with the Federation's medical libraries.", Skye looked at Nicole.

"It is an Avatar. It is not real.", Nicole could not get past the shock of the Quest-Orchid Race.

"It is among the best doctors here at the Deanna Troi Institute. That is all I need to know.", Skye looked at Nicole.

Nicole stormed away. She travelled to Starbase 756. She was sitting alone at a table when Tan came and sat down, "Problems, Governor?"

"I do not object to the concept of a fine doctor like Marcella Pan'Taar being recreated as an Avatar. I just object to the direct link to Admiral Marcus-Brutus Pan'Taar. Starfleet does not need to spy on us.", Nicole complained.

"No they don't.", Caitlin walked by and winked at Nicole. Nicole did not think the interruption from the Section 31 agent.

Tan looked at Nicole, "Perhaps I can help."

"How so?", Nicole looked at the Clanner.

"The core of the Starbase is still connected to Starfleet's central command. We may be able to trap the consciousness of Dr. Pan'Taar here.", Tan looked at Nicole.

"Two problems: Are you prepared to let the computers of the Starbase to be linked with the Tellerite Doctor? Are you prepared for the heat that will come from Dr. Greene when she realizes what you have done.", Nicole looked at Tan.

"We are King's. We stand seperate from Starfleet.", Tan looked at Nicole.

Nicole was in her office the next morning. Skye burst in. Nicole's aide came walking over, "Sorry, Ma'am. She insisted."

"Branson, you stupid egotistical bitch!! You disconnected Marcella from the main database to link up with the f**king Starbase. It has not been upgraded in a decade. You have forgone ten years of medical history for your damn ego. How dare you?", Skye slammed her hands down on Nicole's desk.

"The station needed a doctor. I did it to help them out.", Nicole looked at Skye.

"Medical assignments are my responsibility, Governor. You cannot color this with anything other than your ego. You were embarrassed by Marcus-Brutus being able to spy on you, to be in your bedroom. You put that above the goodness of your people. Someday, the people will see you for what you are.", Skye stormed from her office.

Posted by:

Dr. Skylight Greene
Chief Medical Officer - Deanna Troi Center
New Cyndrial, Camelot
King's Fleet

Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

The Skye's the Limit
Page 1 of 1