The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Life's A Zoo

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

Life's A Zoo Empty
PostSubject: Life's A Zoo   Life's A Zoo EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 7:27 pm

"I can't let you do it.", Nicole looked at Monica.

"The twins will be born already and it will only be for a few days.", Monica almost whined in response.

"I can't let them objectify you like that.", Nicole looked at Monica.

"Detavva needs to show his people his strengths and the Grand Monarchs want to see the inhabitants of Camelot and the Federation.", Monica tried to explain.

"He is not hosting a gala, Monica. He is putting races in display like a zoo.", Nicole snapped, growing more impatient.

"What other races has he asked to appear disrobed! None! He is mocking me by showing you as a descendent of a pig and not as the beautiful Tellarite soul that you are.", Nicole tried to reason with Monica.

"You asked Magenta to give up everything to protect this colony. All Detavva is asking is for me and a few other races to be displayed for his courtesans I am not afraid of the genetic linage theorized about the swine of Earth. I know who I am and I know who I am with, Nikki.", Monica became the lecturer now.

"I don't want you to be scared by the event.", Nicole pulled her close and hugged her.

"It is for the good of the colony and whether I like it or you like it, I am a political spouse now and sometimes that means doing the ugly things in addition to the dinners and the galas.", Monica forced a smile.

Nicole left the new babies with Tania and Catherine and went down to the palace. It was as she feared. Detavva had two pigs roaming around in the pen eating slop and snorting. She heard the Grand Monarchs snorting in derision. She was so embarrassed for her naked Monica. She had finally gotten herself into some good graces with Admiral Marcus-Brutus Pan'Taar and now this.

Nicole waited for the observatory to clear and then went down to see Monica.

Monica leaned on the flimsy rail, "How do I look?"

"Aren't you mortified? They have two pigs running around your feet.", Nicole covered her face.

"Please, Nikki. It is not real. You and I both know it. This is for pimp and circumstance. I am a wife and a mother. I am a blossoming pilot. I am not a pig girl on display. I ask you again, how do I look?", Monica was literally hoping for Nicole to help her escape, at least mentally from the zoo.

"You look incredible as always.", Nicole finally smiled.

"Thank you, Nikki.", Monica kissed her.

Monica took her pudgy Tellarite finger and swirled it in the air, "You just wait until I get home."

Nicole loved the fact that Tellarites often have big fingers....

Posted by:

Nicole Branson
Secretary of State
Camelot
King's Fleet
Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

Life's A Zoo
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Colony of Camelot :: Colony Personal Logs-
Jump to: