The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Grande Plan: Terok Grande

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

A Grande Plan: Terok Grande Empty
PostSubject: A Grande Plan: Terok Grande   A Grande Plan: Terok Grande EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 7:13 pm

Illyan had put all vessels on high alert after learning of the Bolilan "Toll" System and the use of the Black Orchid to take portions of the Latinum trade. All ships were instructed to monitor for unscheduled stops and the position of the Black Orchid. Illyan was not yet ready to move on Monarch Station.

Vash walked onto the bridge of the Tanmesad. He looked around and then turned to Glinn Leo, "Where is Gul Varno?"

"Varno went to Governor's to meet with Admiral Detavva.", Leo announced.

"On whose order?", Vash responded.

"Of his own accord, sir.", Galley responded.

"Where is Thandie?", Vash turned to the tactical station.

"She went to the transporter room and then beamed a large series of boxes aboard a shuttle and followed her father to Governor's, sir.", Tiara looked at Vash Enranet.

"Am I not the commanding officer of this vessel?", Vash looked around the room.

"Aye, Gul Enranet.", Glinn Leo responded.

"What is going on here? And will someone find out what the hell was in those cases?", Vash demanded.

Jess turned to Vash, "The cases were from Avril Sunshine and were sent to Gul Varno on personal request."

"Get me the Vorta on the COMM immediately.", Vash was growing more and more cross with what was happening.

He looked at his on-again, off-again girlfriend, "Will someone tell me what the hell is going on here?"

"Better yet, I will show you.", Avril smiled.

"Lock your sensors onto these coordinates and prepare to be surprised.", Avril grinned.

Vash turned the viewer to her specifications as the giant Terok Station appeared in space. Vash screamed, "What the hell?"

Avril smiled, "Gul Thua'ra Varno and Admiral Detavva have cooked up a base for the Cardassian Operations in the region."

"What Cardassian Operations? There are no freakin' Cardassian operations? This is the neutral zone. As part of the surrender, the Cardassian Union or the Hebetian Republic are not permitted to leave known Cardassian space.", Vash snapped.

"How the hell is this happening?", Vash demanded.

"The Grande Monarch liberation of Retarnee space has led to the recovery of Terok Beta and after Gul Varno arranged for tribute to be paid to Admiral Detavva, he agreed to return the station to Cardassian control here at Camelot.", Avril smiled, proud of her deception. She was truly showing her Vorta nature.

"How the hell did Varno come up with tribute?", Vash demanded.

"Lets just say, its the Bolian way.", Avril smiled.

"Piracy!!", Vash snapped.

"Damn you, Varno!!", Vash looked around his bridge in a rage.

"And who the hell was skimming for Varno?", Vash demanded.

Avril smiled, "A unit of Jem'Hadar headed by a Vorta foreman is responsible for the mining operations.... I wonder."

"You!! You are supposed to be on my side!", Vash shouted.

"I am and that is why I did it. The Tanmesad had become insignificant, now she will be as feared as the Black Orchid. Camelot is now the home of pirates and thieves. Remember, Gul Enranet, Branson herself invited Elizabeth Coren and opened the colony for business. She is in business now.", Avril winked.

"You know you love the influence. You are Cardassian at your core. Now you are a something again, Gul Enranet. Better to be something than nothing...", Avril reminded Vash of where the Tanmesad had fallen in the pecking order.

Vash had something else to worry about, the arrogance of Gul Varno, the Pirate of the Bolian Occupations and his own loyalty to the King's Fleet.

Tensions are on the rise.

Posted by:

Gul Thua'ra Varno
Commanding Officer - Terok Grande
Orbiting Camelot
Cardassian Union

Gul Vash Enranet
Commanding Officer - USS / CGV Tanmesad
King's Fleet

Written by Admiral Vincent Viceroy and Governor Nicole Branson

Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net