The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Shot Heard Around the World

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

A Shot Heard Around the World Empty
PostSubject: A Shot Heard Around the World   A Shot Heard Around the World EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 4:59 am

"Do you want me to kill her?", Zek looked at James Garfield.

"I don't think it will come to that.", the Talosian looked at Zek, "But if you take the shot, make sure everyone remembers."

"And you are certain this will work?', the Ferengi looked at the Talosians.

"I am certain. Branson will protect Monica and the colony will see that she and Pra Naar'Haaj are a joke.", James smiled.

"Waverly and I will be in the Governor's Mansion by weeks end.", James smiled.

"And Dawn will learn that I have the power and working for the fish is a bad career move.", Zek smiled, clipping his phaser rifle.

Garfield smiled, "It is done."

The scene was set. Zek Ishka invited Governor Pra Naar'Haaj and her First Lady Nicole Branson to the beautiful Latinum Luxury. The plan was simple. One of Ishka's henchmen would grab the Governor. Ishka had already captured Monica Pan'Taar. Branson would be forced to chose and when she chose Monica, the Talosians who had been placated by her would rebel. Pra Naar'Haaj would be seen as a joke and the Romulan backed James Garfield would again be Governor of Camelot and steps could be made for the Romulans to use the situation as a stepping zone into recolonizing the Cheron System for their own.

Zek made sure that Dawn was performing so that he could send a message to her as well. Ishka is the boss. He is the regional crime lord and no one quits working for him.

Nicole was stunned when Pra was taken right in front of her. Garfield came out shouting at the gunman to stop and let the Governor go. The whole thing was so staged. Garfield started shouting as several Ferengi brought out Monica Pan'Taar. The stage was set.

Garfield started shouting at the gunmen, "Let them go!"

To the untrained eye, he looked heroic ~ almost like a peacemaker. The gunmen finally made the announcement, "One can go... One will get shot... It is your choice Branson."

Garfield looked at Nicole, "Make your choice! Naar'Haaj or Pan'Taar."

Nicole suddenly realized what was happening. She had played these politics. She knew what Garfield was doing. She looked over at Monica. Monica was one of the first women she had truly loved. She stayed with Nicole despite what had happened wth Olivia, Rosalie and Marcella. She was a grand lady whom the children loved.

Pra was a manipulative power hungry daughter of a powerful Admiral who tried to take control of the King's Fleet. She however could control the colony and keep things civil. Nicole looked at Zek, "You are a son of a bitch! Garfield stands with the Romulans. How could you?"

"Chose!", Garfield snapped.

Nicole looked at Ishka, "Shoot Pan'Taar!"

Monica looked at Nicole, "I understand."

"F**k!!", Garfield snapped as Ishka blasted Monica Pan'Taar.

Pra looked at Nicole. She knew that Nicole truly loved Monica, "Why did you do it?"

"This colony is my life. I will do anything to keep it going.", Nicole looked at Pra.

"I think I love you.", Pra looked at Nicole.

Posted by:

Nicole Branson
First Lady of Camelot
Camelot
King's Fleet

Based on Concept Developed by

Captain T'Zohl of Vulcan
Voice of the King's Fleet Vessels
Commanding Officer
USS Vulcan Victory
King's Fleet
Back to top Go down