The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Some Making Up To Do

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Christine TNley

Some Making Up To Do Empty
PostSubject: Some Making Up To Do   Some Making Up To Do EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 9:50 am

Tiara walked into the engineering room of the Tanmesad. She stormed up to Acrylos and slapped the Bajoran across the face. Being Caitian, she left claw marks on his cheeks.

"How could you, Ace? And with the snake girl too?", tiara snapped, starting to tear up.

"Nicole asked me to.", Acrylos tried to be repentant.

"She asked you to take her ou to make her feel welcome, not to take her to you apartment and let her give you a hand job!", Tiara was crying as she spoke. Colonel Teero had hurt her badly. He could see that now.

She had almost stalked him when he arrived. He only stepped in to help Admiral Galileo Leo avoid his betrothed. He however had grown to like all the attention. Even I he totally ignored her, especially with fixing up the Tanmesad, she would still welcome him to bed. Now he had screwed that up. He wanted to apologize but could not get a word in.

"A hand job!! I would gladly and willingly bend over for you. I want to. I love to, but no. You chose to go t the strippers to see Dawn and Angeliss and then take a Selayan back to your.apartment. You are an a**hole, Ace!", Tiara lectured in front of the entire engineering staff.

Acrylos finished his shift and then went down to the quarters h normally shared with his Caitian concubine. He thought he would be locked out but the door opened.

The pair had some making up to do.

Posted by:

Colonel Acrylos Teero
Chief Engineer
USS / CGV Tanmesad
King's Fleet

Back to top Go down

Some Making Up To Do
Page 1 of 1