The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mother May I

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

Mother May I Empty
PostSubject: Mother May I   Mother May I EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 7:03 pm

Catherine went to Tania overjoyed with the information provided by Elizabeth, her mother. Tania was reluctant but Catherine was adamant that this was a peace offering from her mother.

Elizabeth had shown Catherine some extensive research completed by Loiza Coren and Dr. Lasiter Lau. Working together, the Trill Lau, embedded in Dr. Loiza Coren, had perfect a way to remove all remnants of the Borg. Tania would be restored.

Tania should have known better. A life with Elizabeth and Eugenio Coren trying to hurt Nicole should have shown her that Elizabeth can't be trust. She loved Catherine and wanted the story to be true.

Tania took the remedy. The key thing to remember is that Tania was abducted by the Borg more than 30 years ago. Now in 2393, without the protection of the Borg internal hardware, she would be over 60 years old. Tania emerged from the bio chamber. It was not what they had hoped. Not at all.

Catherine stood there in shock. Could their love overcome this? It had overcame so much in the past. Betrayals on both sides; but this was something other.

Tania was old enough to be her mother.

Posted by:

First Lady Tania Branson
Aide to the King's Fleet Chief of Staff
King's Fleet
Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

Mother May I
Page 1 of 1