The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Do Right By Your Family

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

Do Right By Your Family Empty
PostSubject: Do Right By Your Family   Do Right By Your Family EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 6:16 pm

"I do not understand the Earth holiday or a celebration of the intermingling of the races which would later result in the destruction of one of them. I might know a little about that. We, the Cardassians went to Bajor before the invasion. We sat down and broke bread with the Bajorans. They fed us. They shared their bounty and we repaid them just as the settlers did... By taking their lands and humbling their people. This is not cause for celebration. Yet on Earth, it is called Thanksgiving.", Vash looked at the group.

"I have a lot to be thankful for. I have behaved badly in my life. I have lost my great love and my child but I have found a home here. I have found new friends and a new life. I will honor this holiday though I do not understand its meaning. On this day, I am thankful for the opportunity to return the role of Task Force Commander to my dear friend Captain John Warren.", Vash smiled looking at John.

The room gasped. John had given up the role to become Chief of Staff. He had been pushed down before. He was content to just be Captain of the Quest but it seems that this must be the right place for him.

Vincent stood up and raised his glass, "Thank you, Gul Enranet. I am humbled by your great gesture and I am inspired to one of my own. I have known for several days of the struggles of my niece Lindsay aboard the Providence and I have longed for a way to help her. This afternoon, it came to me. On this day, I am deeply honored as Admiral of the King's Fleet to give the command of the USS Retribution to Captain Lindsay Viceroy."

"What!?", S'Nii stood up.

Vincent glared at the impetuous Vulcan, "Commander Bladon came to me this afternoon and made the offer to return command of the Retribution. Her relationship with Special Agent Madison was too much to bare. This gave me the opportunity."

"And now Captain Viceroy, it is to you to select an Executive Officer.", Vincent smiled.

Lindsay stood up and smiled, "As this is my first command, I am in need of a senior advisor with the experience to guide me. I select Admiral Deveniss of Selay."

S'Nii looked at Lindsay, "No!"

Vincent looked at Lindsay. He was not pleased with her choice and he had heard the rumors. He swallowed hard, "Congratulations to you both."

Posted by:

Admiral Vincent Viceroy
Commander in Chief
King's Fleet

Dr. Nicole Branson
Mayor of Camelot
Medara
King's Fleet
Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

Do Right By Your Family
Page 1 of 1