The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Clean Up

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

The Clean Up Empty
PostSubject: The Clean Up   The Clean Up EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 6:20 pm

It is the forgotten part of warfare... The clean up can be overwhelming. Having eight full size battle cruisers blast into the surface of a colony can leave debris in its wake to rival the worst of natural disasters. It took some big promises from General Belvedere Brown to allow the marines to be on the ground. No action would be taken against Darona people, forces or installations.

Clarissa Paige had seen these marines at work. She learned to about of how ferocious they could be serving as a doctor on the Quest and serving in the COAL smelter on previous colonies but she had never seen the other side of the marines. These men and women respond to disaster with the same level of fierce commitment.

Clariissa and the Retribution were called to action to bring Tanus and his Dragons to Darona. On the helm and in low orbit for Medi-Evac, Clarissa saw these men and women of so many races work together to bring Darona back to life. These people were helping their enemy. This is what makes them Kings.

Clarissa walked into the Officers Mess to see Tanus sitting with Michigan Todd. The beautiful Mickey was openly flirtatious towards the Gorn. Tanus was oblivious to how almost slutty she behaved. He just sipped on his ale. Mickey finally grew tired of the game and headed up to the bar. Clarissa sat down and began to rave about what she had seen and the example set by the Gorn and his Dragons.

Clarissa was glowing when she finally broke down and blurted it out, "I am not nearly as beautiful as Michigan Todd but I have to tell you that you could have me if you wanted."

Tanus looked at her and smiled, "Easy girl, I am not the catch you might think. Gorn are not well endowed as it compares to a human male. It is why we are angry all the time."

Clarissa laughed at the comment, "I used to work for Section 31. I know what a Gorn looks like."

Tanus looked at Clarissa and smiled. Mickey looked at Tanus, "You could have these.", she pushed up her breasts, "And you chose that."

"I am a protector, Todd. You don't needed protection from anyone. Clarissa needs my protection.", Tanus smiled.

Clarissa looked at Tanus, "Hey!!"

Both women stormed away. Great job, Tanus.

Posted By:

Major Tanus of Gorn
Commanding Officer
The Dragons
King's Fleet Marine Corps.
Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

The Clean Up
Page 1 of 1