The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Governor's Gala

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

The Governor's Gala Empty
PostSubject: The Governor's Gala   The Governor's Gala EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 6:55 pm

"I am not going.", Nicole looked at Libby.

"Yes, you are!", Libby snapped back, "There are our people."

"I will not condone the actions of the Betazoid Alliance.", Nicole shouted.

"You will. They hold the colony charter. Stop being a spoiled little brat and get dressed.", Libby snapped.

"I am not going.", Farrah looked at Vincent.

"Yes, you are!", Vincent looked at his Tellarite love slave.

"Whisper and the Betazoid Alliance took the Governor's chair from me.", Farrah shouted.

"You will. You did not deserve the Governor's Chair. It was taken from you for that reason.", Vincent demanded, "You promised me that if I granted you asylum, you would do as I asked."

Farrah knew what she had promised. She started to get dressed.

Whisper contacted the Station. She needed to get a hold of Commander Tania Branson. She needed the beautiful Borg Disconnect to come to the surface to stand by her side. Tania was extremely flattered. She however had no desire to return to the surface. She had seen what politics had done to her daughter. She loved the station. She loved working for and with Admiral Tan and Summer Vasa.

There were tears. Unlike Nicole and Farrah, Tania had no obligation to Whisper.

Elizabeth, Illyan and Alexander came down to the surface to attend the gala. Alexander looked around. This is exactly what he hoped would occur. Things were bustling and things were back to normal.

Whisper came out. The Betazoid Contingent started clapping. Whisper smiled as the band announced the first dance. Whisper walked around the room and took the hand of the Federation Observer, the Tellarite Lolli Gral. The ladies twirled around the dance floor.

Elizabeth looked at Alexander, "She is just wanting to show her people that she is not bound by us. This is a ploy. She is a Coren. Relax, Admiral. Everything is fine."

The gala was a huge success. Even Branson would be proud to see all of these races together, there may be hope for Medara after while.

Elizabeth went upstairs to speak to Whisper about her insolance. She was not too pleased.

She burst into the Governor's quarters.

"No!!", Elizabeth shouted.

"We just got rid of one of these pigs. We won't have another.", Elizabeth shouted.

Whisper looked at Elizabeth, "No one would love me. Lolli loves me."

"You have had one grand night. That is not love, child. You thought you loved Tania Branson.", Elizabeth scoffed.

"Get out of my house.", Whisper retorted.

Elizabeth looked at Whisper, "This is far from over, young lady!"

Posted by:

Nicole Branson
Mayor of Camelot
Medara
Betazoid Alliance

Admiral Vincent Viceroy
Commander in Chief
King's Fleet
Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

The Governor's Gala