The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mosita.....

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

Mosita..... Empty
PostSubject: Mosita.....   Mosita..... EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 7:28 pm

Mosita was born on Bajor to a human father and Bajoran mother and looks more human than Bajoran. She does not have nose ridges but she became a fundamentalist supporter of her people.

She volunteered for the Bajoran Cadets at age 14. When the Bajoran Militia refused to take her as a operative, she traveled to Medara to hook up with Colonel Acrylos Teero whom she saw as a mentor and as an example to the Bajoran people.

She tried to get into the academy but was not given the opportunity because of some scathing letters of reference from the Bajoran Militia.

Mosita took a job in the Red Shale mines to be closer to her mentor, Colonel Acrylos Teero. She just wanted to work near the famous Bajoran citizen.

Mosita was soon working as an aide to the Chief Engineer and showing tremendous aptitude towards engineering and high end universal physics. Acrylos had grown to be quite fond of the young lady.

When the Romulan attack began, Acrylos refused to leave. He had been ordered transported to the USS / CGV Tanmesad. He wanted to stay with his current project. Mosita could not see her mentor die. She shot him with a phaser on stun and drug him to the transporter room. Acrylos Teero is alive today because of her.

When Acrylos was back on the surface and in the capital, he was taken to the Institute housing and offered an opportunity to speak to the students about his experiences on the Tanmesad and through his life. Acrylos declined the opportunity. He was content to sulk, drink and complain.

Acrylos was in his quarters when Tegora came to see him. She further sent him into a depression spiral when she told him she was going back to First Corinthians. She told him that while fun, their relationship, like the job she had taken was just too dangerous.

Acrylos had lost his creation, his job and now his girl. In his mind, he should have lost his life. He was ready to give up when Mosita came to see him. The young Asian-Bajoran hybrid looked at her mentor, "Mayor Gral and Governor Coren are going to put Dr. Branson back in charge of the Academy. She will be responsible for all academy activities including the actions of the USS Plato's Academy. Admiral Viceroy would like her to spend some time on the vessel as well. She has consented to overturn my earlier rejection if I can get an existing professor to sponsor my application. As my mentor, I implore you to help me."

Acrylos looked at her, "You should have let me die."

"Don't be foolish. Your contributions to Federation Science cannot be measured. Your work to improve the William Hunt industrial replicators. Your work to create buildings in minutes is the stuff of legend and stuff I would like to know and understand. You are not to die in a Romulan attack on a Klingon fuel station. It would be foolish to lose one of the great minds of this or any other century so the Klingons can kill Romulans on Krakken III. You have to share this great knowledge with others.", Mosita lectured.

She handed him the PADD. He gave a snarly look.

"Wait, this says I must be your faculty sponsor and you would like to serve in Advanced Engineering and Physics. This would mean I would have to be tenured professor. I would have to teach classes.", Acrylos grumbled.

"Including the practical course in industrial replication.", Mosita teased.

"Please.", she begged.

Acrylos shook his head, "The next time you point a gun at me, just shoot me dead."

Mosita giggled, "You won't regret it."

Acrylos was setting up his office a couple of days later when Mosita showed up. She looked at him, "I am so glad you are moving forward."

"Apparently I have to.", Teero looked at her.

Mosita walked up and put her body very close to his, "I am so looking forward to working with you."

"Please child. You don't know what this colony is like. It is murder on relationships. Dr. Vasa left me. I am not a great catch. I have failed relationships with many persons and I have had horrible luck with students. These relationships are inappropriate and there is a reason they fail.", Acrylos grumbled.

"I am not a child and those relationships failed because they were not like me.", Mosita grabbed his crotch.

Acrylos jumped back, "Please, Lieutenant, that is highly unacceptable behavior for an advanced engineering student."

Mosita pushed the Bajoran back into the desk chair and fell to her knees grabbing at his uniform pants. Acrylos tried weakly to push her back but soon she was doing some far more entertaining than simply being his student.

Mosita stood up and wiggled out of her panties bending over the desk, "I have waited my whole life to have a little more Bajoran in me."

Acrylos was a male. He could not help himself. Mosita groaned, "Maybe more than a little Bajoran."

Acrylos knew he had gone down a bad path again but sometimes the bad path feels so good.

Posted by:

Colonel Acrylos Teero
Returning Professor of Advanced Engineering Studies
Luaxana Troi Institute
Camelot, Medara
Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

Mosita.....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Colony of Camelot :: Colony Personal Logs-
Jump to: