The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Power Hungry Slut

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

Power Hungry Slut Empty
PostSubject: Power Hungry Slut   Power Hungry Slut EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 7:29 pm

"How would you describe your mother?", one of the students looked at Mac.

Mackenzie Smythe, still very young looked at the young man and bluntly announced, "She is a power hungry slut."

"Mac!", Brenna shouted at her little half brother.

"I heard Admiral Coren say it to Admiral Tan on the Observatory.", Mac did not understand why he was in trouble.

"Do you know what that is?", Brenna asked.

"No but it must be good. Admiral Tan started to laugh when he heard the phrase.", Mac smiled.

"It is not good.", Brenna frowned. It is always hard on the kids.

"You can describe Mommy Nicole as the Governor or as the Academy Chancellor or just as a good mom but you cannot describe her like that.", Brenna scolded.

"You do think she is a good mom, don't you?", Brenna was kind of trying to satisfy her own question as well.

"I wish we did not have to move again but yes I think she is a good mom.", Mac responded with the naivete of a child.

Brenna thought about her mother's relationship with Mayor Libby Gral. Brenna liked Libby and she really enjoyed the relationship Libby and Nicole had. She loved to see them playing on the bed. They seemed so in love.

Brenna had been shooed out of the room after Whisper and Libby announced Nicole as Academy Chancellor. Brenna knew what they were going to do. She had been around her mother enough.

Brenna was excited to be back in the Governor's Mansion. The rooms were bigger than those in the Mayor's House. There was room to play and maybe she could get to love Lolli. Lolli had to be a nice lady. She was Libby's little sister.

Nicole had to know what this bed hopping could do to her children.

Nicole loved Libby. She had gone back to the Tellarite after cheating with the alluring Azalia Azoone. Nicole should have chosen love but we know what she is made of. Nicole thought she could put her quest for Governor behind her but when Lolli approached her about the vote, the wheels started turning again.

Whisper had been accused by the Tellarites on the colony of siding more and more with the Betazoid Alliance, with the military. This is the same struggle being felt on Tellar Prime. The military was controlling the civilian government. Lolli told Nicole that many in the community came to the colony because of her. They believe her to be separate from Admiral Viceroy. Lolli looked at Nicole, "If you come with me, I can make you Governor."

Nicole loved Libby. She should have chosen love. The pair had just spent the night together celebrating her selection of Academy Chancellor. The lovemaking was a beautiful shared experience. Nicole had not had a connection like that in a long time. She had survived so much in her life. She had been abused by Admiral Montgomery. She had lost some many of her loves to her desire to be a colonist. This was her one chance to chose love.

Nicole knew that Lolli lusted for her. Lolli would be an amazing lover. She wanted Nicole. Chose the one who wants you and you will have way more sex. Nicole saw a secondary opportunity. She could get back at the Corens once more by taking the seat of governance. This was her chance.

Nicole should have chosen Libby but as she lay on the bed naked in the Governor's Mansion, she knew that she had made the right choice, the powerful choice. Lolli stepped out of the bathroom and into the doorway. She looked amazing in the pink negligee.

Lolli smiled, "I am about to show you you made the right choice."

Posted by:

Nicole Branson
Governor
Medara
Betazoid Alliance
Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

Power Hungry Slut
Page 1 of 1