The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Christmas Understanding

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

A Christmas Understanding Empty
PostSubject: A Christmas Understanding   A Christmas Understanding EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 6:33 pm

Nicole warned her first round of Major public support what seems like forever ago by bringing the Earth tradition of Christmas to Admiral Tim Veltkamp's Omega Planet. She went door to door on the colony giving out gifts and more than that giving out cheer.

In the era of replicator technology, gifts may not have the same meaning but it is the Cher that Christmas brings that makes it special. Nicole planned to take this meaning to Darona and help being the colonists out of their oppressive funk.

She spent hours speaking to Libby about the birth of Jesus Christ on Earth and the celebration but more so about the more commercial legend of Santa Claus. Nicole teased Libby that Christmas was about unwrapping presents and the joy that can bring.

Nicole came out in a little Christmas outfit.

Libby giggled, "Damn I would like to unwrap that."

The girls enjoyed a little Christmas cheer before boarding the shuttle for Darona and bringing Farrah Azoone's new civilian government a gift of joy and support.

When the girls returned to Medara, Libby came walking in from the shower in a little outfit of her own. Nicole gasped when she saw her returning First Lady.

Nicole was soon in bed with Libby, "Tell me again how I could be so stupid as to let you go."

"To quote Christine T'Nley, it is because you are Nicole Branson.", Libby teased.

Nicole giggled, "oh you...."

She started tickling her beloved which soon led to her fingers somewhere else.

Nicole got up early and headed over to Fleet Operations to see how the crew assignments were progressing and to see the images of the light cruiser, the new Black Orchid.

Nicole arrived home late. She went in to see the children, taking time to kiss Mac and Brenna on the forehead. She went into the master bedroom. She was shocked to see Libby waiting on the bed.

Libby slowly lowered the red panties, "I have learned there are twelve days of Christmas."

Nicole jumped towards Linny pulling her breast into her mouth. I don't think this is the maids a milking they were taking about.

Posted By

Nicole Branson
Governor
Medara
Beta Zeta Sector
Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

A Christmas Understanding
Page 1 of 1