The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

An Ass of Myself

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

An Ass of Myself Empty
PostSubject: An Ass of Myself   An Ass of Myself EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 6:38 pm

"You cannot come in, John.", Dawn looked at the screen on the computer as John contacted her from the Ready Room of the mighty Sovereign, the USS Quasar Quest.

"Dawn, you know that I have seen you in heat. I still love you. I have seen you when you are most fertile. I now know where the horse ladies of Bajor, the Bianca Baa'Haal's of the world came from. Dr. T'Waak helped hide them from the Cardassians with the Equine genetics. I know that he used it to make you as strong as a plough horse and a fast as a race horse. It makes you who you are, Dawn. I am not offended. I am not put off.", John explained.

"Captain, I do not like you to see me like this. You know that during the peak fertile period, I have hair on my skin. I do not like the way that I look. It is not normal.", Dawn complained.

"Worse yet, if I am fertile and I am aroused, my second legs begin to appear. I look more like the mythical centaur of legend than like the executive officer of the King's Fleet flagship. I cannot let you get me that way. Russia is trying to find an herb to curb my sexual arousal. At least now, I don't get more legs like some sort of insect. It is disgusting. I just get hairy and look more like my nickname, Donkey.", Dawn grumbled.

"I am gonna come down there.", John announced.

"I will not let you in.", Dawn snapped, watching the monitor as John left his ready room.

"John! John!", she snapped.

Captain John Warren walked up to the doorway, "Computer, activate command override Warren One and open the door of the quarters of the executive officer."

"Voice recognition confirmed. Opening the door.", the computer responded.

Dawn turned, "John, you can't be in here."

John grinned, "If you really did not want me in here, you would have put some pants on."

The captain slowly manoeuvred behind the executive officer. Dawn wanted to push him away but all those years ago when she came to the King's Fleet. He made her who she was. She loved him for it.

Dawn moaned as the human slid inside the hybrid. She grabbed her face in shame as she let out a bellow of a donkey in her excitement. John did not stop. He was not embarrassed. The truth is he had come to love Dawn and all that she did for him on the bridge, in the fleet and now in the bedroom.

Posted by:

Commander Dawn Keystone
Executive Officer
USS Quasar Quest
Flagship of the King's Fleet
Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

An Ass of Myself
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Colony of Camelot :: Colony Personal Logs-
Jump to: