The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What's In Your Bed....

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

What's In Your Bed.... Empty
PostSubject: What's In Your Bed....   What's In Your Bed.... EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 8:27 pm

"Maybe we can work this out.", Bell looked at the viewer from Starfleet Headquarters in Paris.

"Maybe we can have a long distance relationship.", Bell paced a little bit, "It would be good for Jack. This is an important step for my career. I am the first Marine head of Starfleet and I am now ranked as Field Marshal. I never held you back, Christine."

"Just held me down.", Christine mocked remembered her reluctance to have a child with the Antican and the power of the bulldog featured behemoth holding her down against the bed while he f**ked her.

"Please! What have you got now? A freaking lizard featured snake man. You are not better off, Christine. You should be with someone who can truly protect you not some old man who is only in the King's Fleet command because he was friends with Nicole Branson. He was drummed out of the Epsilon Force for his poor performance. He sleeps all the time.", Bell was getting more and more angry with his former lover.

"Deveniss is a gentleman. He can protect me.", Christine was almost trying to reinforce herself.

"When? When can he protect you? He is only awake about 4 hours a day. In the other 20 hours, then what?", Bell snapped.

"At least he is here.", Christine brought the conversation, nay argument back to the reality of the situation. It was Belvedere Brown who left, not her.

Bell was deeply hurt by the slashing comment, "When the Selayan is fatigued, he looked like a ghoul, is that what you want to keep you warm at night?"

Bell tapped the com-link and allowed the screen to go black once more. Christine thought about the biting words. She heard a rustling at the door as the Selayan came in through the sliding door. Christine was at first startled by his appearance. Bell spoke the truth. When the Selayan was very tired, his features were sunken in and hardly the almost cobra like crown that made Deveniss so prominent as an ambassador and representative of his people.

Christine took a deep breath. She walked over and opened the blankets for Deveniss to lay down. The old Selayan crawled into the bed, his body fatigued from a day of dealing with Admiral V'Roi leaning over his shoulder and new Admiral Edwena Max in his business aboard Observatory 642. Christine knelt down and kissed him on the snout.

Deveniss looked up, "Why are you so good to me?"

Christine thought about her years with Belvedere Brown. He never once asked her why she was good to him. Christine loved the Anticans. She loved the savage part of the progenitor of the dominant species being a wolf or great dog. She loved the sexual nature of the savage animal lovemaking. She however never really felt more than Belvedere's bitch. She thought she was okay with that until she met the Selayan. Deveniss truly loved her.

Christine undressed and cuddled in next to the Selayan. His cold blooded body warmed to her Romulan-Vulcan hybrid touch and he cuddled her in close. Christine felt love in that moment. She felt safe with Belvedere but she never felt this kind of love. She felt the power of his lovemaking but she never felt this level of connection.

Christine knew what was in her bed now...

Posted by:

Christine T'Nley
Reporter
Observatory Watch Network
Observatory 642
King's Fleet
Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

What's In Your Bed....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Colony of Camelot :: Colony Personal Logs-