The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

In Counselling

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

In Counselling Empty
PostSubject: In Counselling   In Counselling EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 8:28 pm

Brenna walked in to see the school counsellor at the newly named Nancy Branson Academy. She was required to see the counsellor on an ongoing basis because of her fears of the deaths of Orchid and Magenta Coren. She had been extremely close with these two Betazoid women and was deeply hurt by their passing.

The young officer looked at Brenna, "And what have you this week?"

Brenna smiled, "I am worried about my mother."

"Why is that sweetie?", the medical officer looked at Brenna.

"I believe she is making a dangerous choice in trying to get back with Libby Gral.", Brenna spoke like an adult and not like a fourteen year old girl.

"Oh sweetie, just because Libby Gral tackles your mom on the sand does not mean they are getting back together. It was a playful moment saw by many but you know as well as I do that your mother is not so fickle. At least I would hope not.", the young officer offered.

Brenna held up her personal log recorder. She did not speak but allowed the young officer to see the image.

The young officer looked at Brenna, "Oh sweetie, all we can do for our parents is be supportive and hope they make the right decisions."

She gave Brenna a little hug. Brenna went off on her way.

Posted by:

Brenna Montgomery
Student
Nancy Branson Academy
Camelot, Medara
King's Fleet
Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

In Counselling
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Colony of Camelot :: Colony Personal Logs-