The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hold My Breath

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

Hold My Breath Empty
PostSubject: Hold My Breath   Hold My Breath EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 7:18 pm

Customers have actually came to Admiral Viceroy specifically asking for specific pilot's Dilithium. Once the King's Fleet switched to solidifying the Dilithium in fighters, it has been difficult for the ships to hold themselves together under the extreme pressure of the Medara Trench.

Customers have literally asked for Dilithium generated by Tchilick Tchilack, Tracklerca and Victoria Viceroy. Word got out. If you have wonder how, you do not know Zek Ishka.

Word got to the USS Quasar Quest. Commander T'Zohl was on the helm when Russia began teasing her about the kids earning the praise when she was the best pilot in the Fleet. T'Zohl remembered the original conversation. She wanted it real bad and it was given to Kiera Tanus.

Against the wishes of Captain John Warren, Commander T'Zohl banked the big bird and headed for the Observatory. She had a fighter to fly. John looked at her as she prepared to beam to over to the station, "Don't get yourself freakin' killed."

T'Zohl smiled and winked, "I can hold my breath."

The beautiful Vulcan walked up to Click, "I think I need the keys to the car, Dad."

Click grumbled in his native Xindi tongue and then looked at her, "The vessel will experience extreme pressure. You need to have nerves of steal."

"I am a Vulcan.", T'Zohl looked at the Xindi Insectoid.

The fighter was loaded with the Dilithium. Commander T'Zohl of Vulcan crawled into the cockpit and backed away from the Observatory. She dove for the surface.

D'Tall looked at Click, "Don't worry, I lowered the shield percentage to 80%. She won't be killed but there is no way that fighter will be able to hold the pressure."

Tchilick looked at the beautiful Orion, "You are one crazy bitch!"

"No one comes in our house.", D'Tall winked at Tchilick.

The fighter plunged into the trench. The intense pressure started setting off alarm after alarm. T'Zohl was busy pushing buttons. The fighter began to crack and creak. It was very rough shape.

Saehir looked at Whisper from the Operations Console on the Observatory, "Admiral, we may have a problem."

Saehir then explained the situation. Whisper looked at the Romulan, "Beam Commander T'Zohl to the Quest and find out who altered the shuttle."

Saehir tapped the buttons but nothing happened. Saehir looked at Whisper, "Her locator has been disabled."

"Fu**! Inform Captain Warren of the situation. Inform Commander Tchilack of the need for extraction.", Whisper demanded.

"Inform Admiral Viceroy of our situation.", Whisper looked at Marrus.

"We have to get her out of there.", Whisper demanded.

John contacted Vincent, "I am going to take the Quest into the atmosphere."

"No you are not!", Vincent snapped back.

"Look, she is the greatest ever. We cannot lose her over some stupid agreement with the Klingons.", John shouted.

"You know the rules, John. I will start a war with the Klingons over a pilot who should never have dove down there anyway.", Vincent stood up from his desk.

The damn fighter started to break apart. T'Zohl raced for the escape pod and exploded the pod towards the surface. She sucked in and held her breath as she exploded through the surface.

D'Tall looked at Click, "You are the best, boss."

T'Zohl beamed to the station.

"Problems blowing your load, Pointy Ears.", D'Tall mocked.

Saehir walked in, "Where is your communicator, Commander T'Zohl."

T'Zohl looked at D'Tall and Click, "I put it on the Dilithium."

"You what?", Saehir looked at T'Zohl.

T'Zohl slowly walked over to the transporter console and beamed the Dilithium straight into the cargo bay. It had been deeper in the trench than anyone before. It had more tension and crystalline properties than anyone had ever achieved.

Click looked at her, "Son of a bitch!"

"Maybe, daughter...", T'Zohl smiled, "Maybe daughter."

Posted by:

Commander T'Zohl of Vulcan
Flight Commander
USS Quasar Quest
King's Fleet

Admiral Vincent Viceroy
Commander in Chief
King's Fleet
Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net