The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Third Option

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

A Third Option Empty
PostSubject: A Third Option   A Third Option EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 7:20 pm

Acalyn travelled to to First Corinthian's on behalf of the civilian government of Medara. She was to meet with President Illyan Coren and Admiral Alexander Laree about the use of Betazoid Starships within the Beta Zeta Sector. Both Admiral Viceroy and Governor Branson have made no qualms about allowing the Betazoid Alliance vessels to stop at Magenta's Monument but they do not want Betazoid Alliance vessels to operate on patrol in the region.

Illyan promptly made another significant pass at Acalyn. Acalyn responded, "Mr. President, I do not have a desire to date you or any other man."

Illyan smiled, "Try to convince yourself of that, young lady but I know that you got approval for your ambassadorial post from Admiral Marcus-Brutus Pan'Taar himself. I know that he felt threatened by your father, General Francesco Azoone. I know that he wanted to limit his exposure throughout the known worlds. I know that your options were limited."

"What are you saying?", Acalyn looked at the Betazoid President.

"I know what you did.", Illyan smiled, handing a PADD over to the younger Azoone girl.

Acalyn looked down. It was her and Admiral Marcus-Brutus Pan'Taar. It was how she could assigned to her mother's ambassadorial detail.

Acalyn looked at the image and then went into the conference room. She thought about the taunting she took at the hands of Illyan Coren. Was he right? Were the Tellarites all about power and relevance?

Acalyn listened to the presentation from Admiral Laree about using Betazoid Alliance ships in the region. Acalyn left for supper. Illyan followed her out. He looked at her, "Having the support of the Tellarite population would allow me to take the use of Betazoid Alliance vessels beyond this meeting and to the people of the colonies. You could be a part of this."

Acalyn stepped into the ladies room, tapping her communicator to speak to her mother, Ambassador Azalia Azoone.

Illyan returned to the banquet wearing a regular suit. Acalyn walked over, "First Lady of the entire sector sounds very good to me."

Illyan started to laugh, "Your Tellarite colors are showing through my love and they look very beautiful."

Illyan made the announcement about allow Betazoid Alliance Vessels inside King's Fleet Protected Territories with Acalyn on his arm from First Corinthians. He smiled. Acalyn smiled as her mother walked out to join them.

When Acalyn showed her true colors, Nicole was left with Libby in Darona and with Acalyn in the arms of President Illyan Coren. She thought she was truly done. She thought she had to live alone. She had had a lot of fun with Acalyn. She loved Libby. She played with Azalia and even with Lolli. When you play this game, you end up alone. This is how it works.

Nicole took Brenna and Mac to Independence Point, the beautiful resort on the Red Sea. Brenna loved to feel older with all the beauties on the beach. Libby and Nicole would take her there often. Mac loved to come now because it allowed you to watch the ships carrying Red Shale Dilithium dive into the pressure to create Crystalline Dilithium. He loved to watch the great ships of the King's Fleet plunge into the Medara Trench.

Nicole was standing there when Farrah Azoone came over. Nicole thought it was to discuss something about immigration. Farrah has been a fundamental support of the civilian government. Nicole looked up at her, "Can I help you?"

Farrah looked at Nicole, "I have something to show you."

She slowly raised her shirt.

Damn, she looked fine.

Posted by:

Nicole Branson
Governor
Medara
King's Fleet
Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

A Third Option
Page 1 of 1