The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Not So Shallow

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

Not So Shallow Empty
PostSubject: Not So Shallow   Not So Shallow EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 7:23 pm

Nicole Branson did her doctoral thesis on the use of advanced genetics to improve appearance. She took a lot of criticism for her very shallow approach to medicine. Branson has been instrumental in the Branson trend amongst the Tellarite people.

Many in the old Tellarite families hate the trend. They believe that there is far too much humanopromorphication of all the races. Dr. Penny Prang'Laar was the first Tellarite to really demonstrate the altered appearance.

Libby and Nicole were trying to rebuild their relationship. Libby had worked very hard to be especially nice to Nicole and to the children. She wanted to be a part of the family again.

Libby knew what all Tellarites had learned. Nthough their appearance could be altered, tell tale features like the pig snout, large ears and tail could not be altered. The one thing that Libby liked was the altering of the pig snout to look more like an Earth Porcine snout than a Tellarite one.

Despite the research done, the procedures need to be redone often or the Tellarite appearance begins to return. Libby despised this part. If the procedure was not done, she would start to look more like wrinkled face of her people. The old families say these young people should embrace this heritage. Linny hated it.

She woke up in the morning to find the wrinkled snout on her face. She had been preening every morning with the dermatological tools. She could not put her skin through that pain this morning. Nicole walked into the master bathroom. She looked at Libby staring into the mirror.

"Problem, my dear?", Nicole asked.

"Can't you see it. My nose, no my snout is big, wrinkled and the only thing you can see on my face.", Libby frowned. Nicole had to know that Libby would not be able to upgrade her appearance today.

Nicole could tell that Libby was feeling down. She had been putting every effort into looking hot for Nicole.. Nicole knew she had to say something.

"There is so much more to you than your snout.", Nicole offered.

"Besides there is just something special about a pig snout pressed against your flower while a tongue licks your opening.", Nicole was a little excited as the words rolled across her tongue.

Libby smiled, "I guess I should get dressed for the breakfast."

The ladies were attending a breakfast at the new Darona Embassy in Camelot. Libby knew that Acalyn was going to be there with Illyan Coren. It would be the first time that Acalyn and Libby would be at the same event since the attempted reconciliation.

Libby wanted Acalyn to know Nicole had won and had gotten the better of the deal.

Nicole went down to get dressed for the casual event. Libby came downstairs. Nicole was in shock.

Libby smiled, "You said it was a casual event."

There was nothing casual about Libby Gral.

Posted By:

Libby Gral
First Lady
Medara
King's Fleet
Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

Not So Shallow
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Colony of Camelot :: Colony Personal Logs-
Jump to: