The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

From Salem to Portland - Direct

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

From Salem to Portland - Direct Empty
PostSubject: From Salem to Portland - Direct   From Salem to Portland - Direct EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 7:24 pm

Brigadier General Tanus of Gorn went out to inspect the Sniper Corps. Portia stepped right up to introduce herself. Tanus was a liittle surprised by the forcefulness of the new shooter.

Salem grabbed her arm, "Back off, the Gorn is mine."

"I heard you truly enjoy having that Gorn cannon up your ass. You know if you had not had so many marines in your pussy, you might be able to have a smaller toy in your pussy.", Portia hissed.

Salem looked at her, "just know your place, cousin."

"My place is to take what you have and do it better.", Warrant Officer Portland Todd taunted.

The beautiful human followed the Gorn into the main tent. She proceeded to announce her intentions to take the Gorn from Salem Todd. She started hugging Tanus and rubbing his groin. She turned around and lifted her legs pulling him in close.

"Take me, General. I am all yours.", Portia offered.

Tanus could not help himself. She was very beautiful. He tried to turn her around like he always did with Salem. Portia refused wanted the Gorn inside her secret garden and not the forbidden black hole. Tanus obliged.

Portia could not believe how it felt in her vagina. The depth barely allowed her to get wet. She could not help herself. She actually started to giggle. It almost tickled her second lips. Tanus was so embarrassed. Portia pulled up her undergarments and walked out.

Tanus got dressed and headed for the shuttle. Salem ran out there. She grabbed his arm.

"Please child! Do you have any idea what it is like to be a hunter in a world where the most beautiful of mates do not see you as having the virility of a male. I am no man.", Tanus growled.

Salem looked at Tanus, "I think you are all man."

"With this.", Tanus pointed at his crotch.

Salem dropped to her knees. She unbuckled his uniform pants. She swallowed hard on his Gorn appendage. She was like a child with a new soother. Tanus roared as he had his manhood restored by his lover.

The rivalry between Portland and Salem just gotten taken up a notch.

Posted By

Brigadier General Tanus of Gorn
Marine Commandant
Dragons of Medara
King's Fleet
Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

From Salem to Portland - Direct
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Colony of Camelot :: Colony Personal Logs-
Jump to: