The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

It is Plumb Job

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

It is Plumb Job Empty
PostSubject: It is Plumb Job   It is Plumb Job EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 6:50 pm

"I have to take this, Ace.", Tiara looked at Acrylos.

"But what about us?", the Bajoran looked at his Caitian girlfriend.

"You knew this was just a dalliance. You are obsessed with the next great discovery. I truly believe that you will build a planet one day. We were never really a couple. We just had fun. I want to be a player in the Fleet, like you. I have to take this job on the Chariot.", Tiara looked at Lt. General Teero.

"If I don't, I will never be nothing more than the girlfriend of the best engineer since Montgomery Scott. That may be good for some, but it is not good enough for me. I might as well be a waitress at Leo's. It would have as much prestige.", Tiara complained.

"Besides Mosita has such a crush on you, you will not even miss a booty call.", Tiara taunted. The words were very hurtful.

Acrylos spent the next few days in his industrial replicator building shuttles for the Chariot. It was ironic that his shuttle fleet had been commissioned to build the service vessels for the very ship that had taken his girlfriend, the USS Helio's Chariot.

Acrylos was upstairs in his business office aboard the Observatory when Corianna Powers came up to his office crying.

"What is it, dear?", Acrylos said to his former lover.

Corianna slowly removed her uniform top.

The laced top revealed her multiple swollen breast. The Bajoran took a deep breath.

"Galley kicked me out of his quarters when I revealed that I was in heat. He bluntly told me that he did not want any interracial children with an Antican. He was very cruel. Losing Jessamine was very hard on him. He told me to get my things and get out of his place.", Corianna explained.

"I will have quarters assigned immediately.", Acrylos announced. Above all this, Corianna was a damn fine pilot.

Corianna looked at Acrylos, "Do you see anything you like?"

Corianna knew that Tiara had accepted the position aboard the Chariot. Acrylos looked at the multiple breast Antican. They were once partners. He betrayed her with Tiara.

Corianna slowly removed her top, "The Caitian said that the multiple breasts were disgusting but most people find the fact that their partner is so aroused as to go into heat very erotic."

"These were for him, they were not for me.", Acrylos looked at Corianna climbed up on his desk.

"I told Galileo that he did not have to ejaculate inside, he could use them as a target.", Corianna eerily explained.

"Do you wanna try some target practice, Chief Engineer?", Corianna taunted.

Acrylos stood up. He should run away. These women get him into trouble. All of them.

Acrylos came out of the shower, "Your turn, Cori."

"Good, I want to get this sticky stuff out of my fur.", she winked passing the Bajoran engineer.

Posted by:

Lt. Gen. Acrylos Teero
Chief Engineer
Observatory 642
King's Fleet
Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

It is Plumb Job
Page 1 of 1